13.5

• Jimin's POV •

"What the hell are you so smiley about?" Yoongi asked mere moments after he walked into their dorm, face sweaty, minty hair sticking to his forehead. A basketball was resting between his forearm and his hip. What the hell was he doing so late at night in the winter? It was probably an indoor court somewhere, but Jimin didn't dwell on it long.

Kookie💓👀
I just looked at some of my brother's art and he's better than me wtf

Jimin
I sincerely doubt that i've seen what you draw

Kookie💓👀
That was stuff from months ago though

Jimin
show me your recent stuff then

Kookie💓👀
request something, i'll draw for you

"Jimin." Yoongi had wrapped a white towel around his neck and was standing right in front of Jimin's bed. Jimin looked up, thumbnail caught between his teeth, mind whirring on Jungkook's offer.

"Yeah?" Jimin removed his thumb from his mouth.

"You good?"

"Yeah."

Should he be flirty with it? Or should he try to get to know Jungkook better? Jungkook seemed shy; would excessive flirting scare him away? Make him awkward? But he was adorable when he was awkward. What to do, what to do...

Jimin
Paint me your most memorable memory

"—and so I was thinking of fucking Hoseok."

"What the hell?" The words passed Jimin's lips before he fully comprehended what exactly Yoongi had said. But then after a brief moment of thought Jimin said, "Go for it."

"No. I was kidding. Just trying to get your attention."

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Sure."

"Taehyung wants to make a group chat." Yoongi said, ignoring what the previous conversation topic.

"With who?" Jimin asked, forcing himself to look away from the phone as Jungkook typed a response. It was only seconds before the phone buzzed in his hand.

Kookie💓👀
Okay.. I'll try for you, give me four days

Yoongi took a breath to respond, but upon seeing the look on Jimin's face he paused.

"Why do you look like an idiot?" He asked.

Jimin
I'm looking forward to it ❤️Thank you bby

"Oh my god. I'm gay as fuck. Yoongi help." Yoongi just rolled his eyes as Jimin continued.  "He's so shy and quiet and reserved and he always has this blank kind of look on his face, but when he smiles—oh my god." Jimin covered his face with his hands. "I just saw it in my head. Oh my god."

Young threw the nearest thing at him, which happened to be the sweaty damp towel around his neck. "Get your shit together."

Jimin flinched as the towel hit him, then picked it up between his thumb and forefinger, a grimace on his face as he tossed it towards Yoongi's bed.

"I have my shit together." Jimin said. "It just happens to be very gay. For Jungkook."

Yoongi nearly groaned. "I don't get it."

"Why not?" Jimin asked, feeling defensive as his phone went off. 

Kookie💓👀
You're welcome 😘

Yoongi started grabbing clothes, getting ready to change or shower—Jimin didn't know. He was so focused in on what his response would be, and he was focused on defending Jungkook if Yoongi made an attempt to dissuade Jimin from liking him.

"He can sketch good, I guess. But he's awkward and it's kind of hard to talk to him. I mean, I like him as a person, he seems nice, but there isn't really anything remarkable about him." Yoongi shrugged as he walked towards the bathroom, clothes in his hand, leaving Jimin alone in the room. The words Jimin had wanted to say were rendered useless in his throat as the older shut the door.

Jungkook makes even the most mundane things seem remarkable.

><><><><><><><><><><

An:
So yeah that's just something short I wrote to make up for being a shit person, next chapter is coming out soOn

I hope you enjoyed 💖