"Ems, please. Just listen to me."

"No."

"Ems, come on! If you want to fucking live then LISTEN to me!"

I just nod. He could tell I nodded so he started to talk again.

"Ems, my twin brother James is out to kill you and I. You have to make a right once you get to 213th street." He says breathlessly with pain in his voice. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up because he sounded even sexier than usual.

"Okay. But River where are you?" I plead. I hear him sigh. And I sigh as well. My heart has hurt too much in these past weeks.

"I'm in Russia."

"RUSSIA?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING DOING THERE?!" I yell hurting my own ears.

"Crystal is a spy. She was never pregnant with my baby. Or even a child to be exact. And Ems, I may die in these moment because I've been shot in The chest. Really bad. And a knife has been through my stomach. And I'm slightly loosing energy to even be awake right now. I just want you to know I love you Ems. I never meant to cheat on you." When he said I love you that's when I burst into tears.

The love of my life was dying. He would be dead right now if he didn't have the energy to call me. I feel like real shit right now.

"River, I-" That's when the phone call ended.

River was gone. Forever.

I look up at the street sign to see I'm at 213th street. I quickly make a right just like River said. But that's when a giant truck came crashing through where I used to be driving just a second ago. I could hear my heart jump. It was scary. When I looked over I saw giant flames from the truck and the car that was in the crash with them.

I breathed to myself and quickly tried to call River again.

****

I have been calling River for 3 hours now and still no response. I'm really scared.
I miss River. I miss those soft piercing blue eyes and that amazing body that used to hug me whenever I needed a hug or put those giant muscular hands around my waist. Or those same giant hands holding my stomach trying to talk to our child. Our little boy.

That's when tears were really falling down my cheek. I missed him. I missed River. And I missed our son.

I was in the parking lot of McDonald's currently. I would watch guys go by and wink at me. Guys had always done that to me. Now I was just used to it.

Now when I looked up again I saw Heath. Heath was standing with a blue haired girl under a tree kissing her passionately. I suppose he has moved on. While here I am a possible widow. Man, I miss the comfort of River.

I slowly closed my eyes and lyed back in my seat. I was letting myself dream about River.

His wonderfully sculptured body made from the gods. Those blue eyes that make your cheeks burn whenever they look at you. Those pearly white teeth that could blind you. Or even that jet black hair that was so soft and smooth. You always would want to run your fingers through it. I imagined him opening the  door and sitting next to me hugging me as I lay down on the seat. The chairs would be like our beds. I even felt like I heard the car door open but I didn't bother to open my eyes.