Cronus's Reason

Kankri's Pov-->>

Cronus has been very quiet today. Cronus has always been one of those people who very outgoing and loves attention. Today though he doesn't speak to anyone. He stays quiet and in his room for the past two days. It worries me that he's been so quiet. I knocked on the door of Cronus's room. "Come in...." I heard a silent reply. I opened the door and walking in closing it behind me. "Hun? Are you alright?" He looked up at me his normal violet eyes a reddish violet color now. I walked over to him and hugged him. I knew Cronus didn't mind. "Hun? Why are you here? Really?"
Cronus's reason...
When I was younger my lusis was a druggie who was very abusive. It ended with the CPS taking Eri and I to see our biological dad and live with him. He had been at sea and didn't know he had children. I was 14 at the time. When I moved to a new school I was the only violet-blooded troll. Then we moved to Earth and things started to get better but the trolls didn't like me so I changed myself. They liked me for awhile then hated me again. I went into a really bad depression. I wouldn't eat. I wouldn't sleep. I started selfharming. I accidently cut a vain one time and went to the hospital. I refused therapy. I lied to my dad and said I did it all for attention and I said I would go. Well the amount of time I was supposed to go. He had to go back to sea for that amount of time. When He got back I convinced him I was better. Then I slipped up again about 2 months before we moved in and Porrim found out. That's why we became friends again after I explained things to her and she found out the real me. I'm actually getting better but sometimes it doesn't work like that. It's not all sun shines and rainbows in recovery apparently.

A/N sorry 4 the short chapter but it's a update. I have been busy with school and I've been dealing with my depression rn so.... ya ily guys be safe - Rex