An and Dirk's Reason

Wow an update oml finally. Ya srry guys. Dirk in this one is anorexic, depression, and selfharm. Kk? Comment when you want the people to get together here I have no clue...... ugh.   ~¿Rex™

Dirk's Pov

'You ate all that food....' 'i can't believe you you probably gained all that weight back' 'Your so fat.....'
I sobbed quietly into my pillow. I heard someone sit up and walk over. I tried to stop and breathe but I couldn't. The person who walked over put their hand on my back and rubbed in circles. "Shhh it's alright...." Jake cooed at me to calm me down. "It'll get better...." "But what if it doesn't?" I asked. "It will." Jake answered back. "Why are you here Dirk? For real?" Jake asked.

Dirk's Reason.....

"When I was little my eyes weren't a normal color.... so when I started school I was shunned for it.... Alpha Dave was never around.... I hadn't met Dave or Bro yet.... So I had to live with it. I was around twelve. The people who always shunned me told me I ate to much. Hell... they even stole my lunch sometimes... So when Dave decided to stay home more he was still really distant but he was there... by that time he still didn't realize when I never left the house besides school, and when I did go to school I came home with bkack eyes or a bloodied lip. When I was fourteen I started selfharming.... I always wore hoodies.... or wristbands that almost went to my elbows.... Dave is still clueless as fuck... I brought some shades online and never took them off. Then he asked me one day "Dirk it's 100 degrees outside and your wearing a hoodie and jeans. Won't you get sick lil' dude?" I had never spoken to him before that. And he never spoke to me. I just walked out. I think that's where he got suspicious. He started hanging around me more often like playing video games or watching a movie. I still didn't eat more than a meal a day. But it got worse where I stopped eating completely. I could barely get up out of bed in the mornings. I lost almost 100 pounds before I collapsed... the doctors said I'm lucky to be alive when in all honesty I didn't want to be..Dave took me home and watched me all the time. The doctors told him that they saw the selfharm scars. I wasn't aloud to do anything by myself anymore if I did the door was open and he was twenty feet away. I also wasn't aloud to be home alone he took me everywhere. By the time I turned 16. I had gained some weight.... The when I met you guys in the game and bro and Dave. I still was sad a lot. Alpha Dave and Bro started to live together. So Dave and I lived together too. I helped him once when he hit a vein and needed help. I told him to stop but he didn't.... And now I'm here...."

"awe dirk....." Jake said to me. I could feel my face heat up. I have a crush on him but I don't think he has one on me......(Yes he does justtttt kiss already ~Author's impatience) "Why are you here Jake?"