you give me the creeps

Start from the beginning

"It's on, lukey." she mocked, eating her waffle.
"dammit elle!" he growled, grabbing his sheets as he made a face at the smell. "i was just kidding before, but now, i'm not holding back."

elle leaned forward, a smirk no longer on her placed on her face. her eyes were dead serious, which despite his best effort, made luke gulp. "bring it."

luke's revenge was faster. as soon as elle parked in the school's parking lot, he skipped class and made sure her car's door handle had a little surprise for the next time she used it; which was a few hours later.

as soon as the school day was dismissed, luke watched as elle walked to her car, followed by natalia. the two girls laughed hysterically at something, unaware of what was going to come.

luke bit his lip, his excitement bubbling. he had purposely parked right beside the girl, nervously waiting.

"what's with you?" ashton asked. "you've been jittering with excitement all day."

"something on your mind?" calum asked, pointedly looking at elle.

luke grinned. "something like that."

the boys stopped at luke's car, pausing and watching as elle went to pull her handle. a brown smelly, substance mixed into her hand, a horrible smell erupting.

"what the hell is this?" she asked angrily, showing her hand to the boys. her nose wrinkled in disgust at the smell.

"let's just say you now have a handful of shit." luke laughed. "dog shit, actually."

everyone's jaw dropped as they stared at luke, in total shock. after a few seconds, calum grumbled, "not this halloween war bullshit again."

"YOU PUT DOG CRAP IN MY CAR?!?" elle exclaimed, tears of anger gathering around her eyes, "what's wrong with you? my prank wasn't that bad, i just made you pee the bed! and yea, i might have recorded it but i never released it!"

"i'd like a copy of that video please." ashton added. luke glared at him.

"you're going to pay, luke hemmings. you're a dead man." elle hissed, running back to the school and into the bathroom.

at 2 am, elle called the only person she knew that could help.

michael was already awake, spending the night gaming, but that didn't stop him from complaining that she was interrupting his 'precious sleep'.

"i was sleeping, ellie. you interrupted my very precious, beautiful 12 hours of sleep. how dare you."

"michael," elle started into the receiver. "i know for a fact that you're gaming. you sent me a snapchat stating, "up all night gaming'."

"noted. now what did you want?"

"i need you to help me prank luke."

"oh hell yeah. why didn't you just lead with that? I'll be over in five."

once michael arrived at elle's house, the two slowly sneaking over the branch that connected hers and luke's room, and through his unlocked window.