The Fall

"Megan."

Are you kidding me? Even in my dreams I still hear my mom's voice. Wait a minute, what is that? Is something cold being poured on my face? Just what I thought. My mom's so-called "best way" of waking you up in the morning if she tried waking you up and it fails she retorts to this.

I woke up immediately and yelled with a little squeak which was surprising "Mom! I'm up" I raised my hand in surrender so that she could see that I was awake.

"I called you for almost an hour now but all you did was sleep and sleep and sleep. you were even snoring " She said in amusement.

"Wait I don't even snore"

"You do"

Wow that's new

"Mom you're exaggerating an hour now really Mom?"I raised my eyebrows and chuckled.

"You were even pouting your lips in your sleep were you kissing or something, I warned you about watching this type of romantic movies late at night...."

I cut her off before she could continue her rant, I couldn't bear to hear anymore.

"Mom!" I yelled in frustration.

She said "Ok, fine. I'm leaving take your bath and get ready breakfast is almost done"

I nodded and walked lazily to the bathroom.

I entered the bathroom I looked at my face in the mirror I looked like I have been shoved down a toilet seat, I am really not a morning person. Also, it was Monday the day I hated most. I took my bath, looked through my closet wore something casual, used a little makeup not too much just a look that will get me through the day. I combed my chocolate long hair my friends say its kind of nice, but I think otherwise about my hair I think it's just too long and a bother I sometimes want to just cut short. Satisfied with how I looked I took my bag and head downstairs.

"Megan," my mom called when I was halfway down the stairs.

Really, my annoying twin brothers were already there. I ignored them because I didn't want us to fight again this morning like we always do. Every morning we always fight not physically but verbally. They are annoying like I can't deal with them.

Urgh

I checked the time, Angela will be here soon that means no breakfast for me or I will miss my ride and I don't have a car yet.

Next time don't stay up late

I picked up an apple and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Bye mom," I said.

She asked, "Why are you not having breakfast?"

"No, Angela will be picking me up today you know how she is," I said and looked at her with a knowing look.

"Right," She said.

"Bye," I said as I headed towards the door.

"Bye, you two" I glared at my brothers.

They just nodded silently.

Weird

Then I heard a horn of a car blown, yeah it was Angela. I got into the car.

"Howdy partner" She said, with a wink.

"Wow, someone is in a good mood today you're acting weird the comment and the wink, tell me anything good happened to you today?"

She said "Nope, I just feel like it"

"Well good for you" I silently chuckled.

She glared at me and then we both laughed.