Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitors

After another hour of us discussing plans we finally left. The three boys were moved into our house so we can keep them hidden. So we helped settle them all into our guest bedroom and dragged two of our extra beds into the guest room and put them on the floor. While the boys did this I stood off to the side waiting for them to finish. After all I did drag one of the beds up the stairs alone refusing the help of the boys so I deserved a little break. Plus it gave me a chance to look at Scott and try to figure out this weird feeling I was having about him. I'm pretty sure Scott was doing the same thing since he would glance back over at me and once he did Stiles would laugh and roll his eyes. "Hey Scott when are we going to start our training?" I asked leaning against the doorway. Scott stood up and walked over to me,"We can start now if you want." I nodded my head smiling,"Yeah and we can go outside to start." "Okay sounds good to me." Scott said following me out of the doorway and down the stairs.

Scott and I walked in the woods for a little while until we were far enough to the point where we were positive that the others wouldn't hear us. "Okay so how about we start with how all of us became who we are." Scott said sitting down on the ground and leaning against a large oak tree. I nodded my head and sat down next to him. Scott smiled and began to explain the story to me,"Well the way that I was turned, I was in the woods with Stiles and we were looking for a body well I mean half of a body. Since Stiles dad is a police officer he overheard on the radio about the police finding half of a woman's body. So anyways we were walking through the woods and his dad caught him but I was hidden. Then I actually fell down this hill and found the body and then I saw this huge wolf and it chased me and I actually was scratched by the wolf on my rib cage. And that night I put this big bandaid over it and the next day the scratch was gone. Your body can either accept or reject the scratch or bite and my body actually accepted it." "Wow that's pretty fascinating. So how does it work? Do you only change when you see the full moon or is that a stereotype?" I asked him. He chuckled nodding his head slightly,"Well we do phase during the full moon but we can change at any moment if needed. In the beginning though it was really triggered a lot by anger but I learned to control it with the help from Stiles. So I can really do it freely whenever I feel like it." "That's amazing... Do you mind if I ummm... see?" I asked politely shifting my body so I was facing him.

Scott hesitated for a moment then nodded his head,"Sure." I smiled slightly waiting for him to change but it took a few minutes for it to actually happen. His finger nails grew an extra inch then his hands got really hairy and then he had facial hair. I stared at him completely dazed at his appearance. His top row of canines stuck out onto his bottom lip as he looked back at me. The only person whom I've ever seen change in front of me like this was Damon and Damon was trying to scare me when I was 10. I slowly reached up and placed my hand on his fur. Scott's right hand moved from the ground onto my thigh. I smiled slightly before my vision was fogged up and I couldn't see. Then I started to see small images of Scott's past but only of the main events in his life. The first one that I picked up on was when he was turned, the second was him making first line on the lacrosse team, third was him going out with a girl, then the fourth was him helping Derek and these other people kill the alpha, and the last image seemed fairly new of him looking sad as the same girl told him it was over. Wow whoever this was must've broke his heart pretty bad. The whole time that I was watching these images I felt every feeling that he did. I winced in pain when I felt the scratch on my side, the excitement of making first line, the love and joy of finally going out on a date, the thrill and relief when the alpha was finally dead, and I felt the sadness of the girl breaking Scott's heart. "Taylor?" I heard a voice call out breaking me out of my thoughts. I blinked my eyes a few times before I was finally able to see and look at Scott's concerned expression. "Hey are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head at him,"Yeah I'm fine... I just... saw some of your big memories." Scott raised an eyebrow at my statement then asked me,"What big memories did you see?" I quickly took my hand down from his cheek just to make sure it didn't make him feel uncomfortable,"Well I saw you get turned... Then you made first line on the lacrosse team and then you got a date with a girl... Then I saw you help the others kill a man who I assumed was the old alpha and then I saw the girl again and she broke it off.." "Allison..." He said drifting off. "Listen Im so sorry... For looking at your memories like that... I really shouldn't have and Damon told me that it's rude to invade in others personal lives and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to touch on some feelings that shouldn't have been touched on." I said quickly to Scott as I looked down at my hands in shame. Scott's hand went under my chin then forced me to look up at him,"It's fine Taylor. You can't help it. Plus it wasn't going to be long until you saw my past anyways." I watched as his fur disappeared and was replaced with smooth skin.