12

"What was that explosion?"

"What do we do now?"

"Are you really 17?"

"Everyone quiet!" Henry shouts slamming his fist on the desk for good measure. An action his mother would surly kill him for, but at least it shut everyone up. "Look I don't know what that explosion was but all we have to do is try to remain safe and not cause anymore problems" halfway through his speech Regina raised her hand. "Yes?" He says pointing to Regina and everyone instantly glared and were in chaos once again.

"It was you wasn't it!" Snow yelled

"Enough! I will not have you slagging off Regina for something she hasn't even done!" Someone shouted rather angrily which quietened everyone down. Everyone turns to see Emma looking very angry and annoyed. She takes a deep breath before muttering a quick apology to Regina who looked stunned but quickly regained composure.

"Yeah uh thanks. So me and Robin were out in the street when this happened. It was caused by two children. One looked a young teenager and the other was a lot younger"

"You really think some kids caused this?" Red says in utter disbelief.

"I don't think, I know. They just teleported here and apologised for causing the explosion and almost killing me and Robin in the process" Regina explains

"Well who can blame them for wanting to kill the evil queen" David sneers.

"Enough!" Henry snaps growing tired of his grandparents constant bickering. He turns to face Regina before asking "are you sure about this?" And she nods in reply. "Okay so it looks like we have some new people in town. So apart from the explosion is there anything else?" The room remained silent apart from a few murmurs. "Unless you have something important to say, which isn't complaining about Regina, you can leave" and sure enough all of the room slowly filtered out leaving Alice, Violet, Grace, Merida, Hansel, Gretel, Roland and Neal with Henry who looked ready the burst from stress.

"I think this might be harder than we first initially thought" Alice admits quietly whilst twirling her hair with her fingers. Everyone silently agrees.

"Okay we need a plan of action" Merida announces. "Some of us need to find out more about these kids and this Facs guy"

"I'll help where I can, but I should probably keep looking after Roland and Neal" Violet explains. "They won't settle for anyone else at the moment"

"Okay that's fair enough. So let's say Henry is in charge of leading the Facs part and I'm in charge of the search for the kids" Merida starts and surprisingly there are no objections.

"I'll go with Henry" Grace says quickly,

"Actually I'd prefer to stick around with Han and Gretel" Henry says before turning to Alice. "I trust you can keep these two under control" he says looking to Merida and Grace who both look very annoyed.

"Yes yes, I mean I'll try" Alice says with a small smile.

"Then that settles it" Henry announced clapping his hands together. "You three girls go searching for these two kids. And be careful. They could be dangerous or worse, a trap from Facs"

"We'll be fine" Grace says with a firm nod. "We should probably ask Regina and Robin for descriptions of these kids" she says as the three of them leave, leaving Henry, Hansel and Gretel with Violet, Roland and Neal. All wondering when this will finally end.

And here it is! Chapter 12 is finally here!

Thankfully I was able to recover what I wrote previously so this chapter was mostly done and just needed a bit of touching up.

QUESTION TIME: Which POV would you guys want first?
•Henry, Hansel, Gretel, Violet and the kiddos
OR
•Merida, Grace and Alice

Please vote in the comments and thank you for baring with me

~Tink xx

and apologies if there are any grammatical or spelling issues I'm a little rusty)