9

CaptainSwan Chapter Special

Emma sat on the bench and watched as smaller kids, completely oblivious to this curse, as they played in the park. She automatically placed her hand on her stomach that was swollen with a child, that she didn't even know who helped her to create. She closed her eyes to stop the tears that she could feel forming.

Suddenly she felt warmth next to her. She opened her eyes to see the guy she knocked out earlier on the ship.

"You okay?" He asked, his accent made her have butterflies and when she looked into his eyes, bad decision. She was lost instantly in the deep blue sea that showed concern.

"U-uh y-yeah" she finally stuttered after realising she was staring and blushed slightly.

"So what's your name?" He asked

"E-Emma Swan" she said with a small smile, "yours?"

"Killian Jones" he said with a smile, "nice to put a name to the girl who caused this" he pointed to bruise on his head and chuckled whilst Emma's eyes widened.

"Oh you're that guy" She said lowly. Killian burst out laughing causing Emma to raise her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, I'm that guy" he says still laughing. When he finally calms down, him and Emma sit in a comfortable silence, which is soon broken when Emma bolts upright and runs behind a bush, spilling her lunch contents on the floor. She felt her hair being pulled back and someone patting her back but was too focused on how crap she felt for her normal reflexes to kick in. "Well guess the little one didn't like what you ate" the familiar voice said with an audible grin.

"Thanks Killian" Emma mumbled

"No problem love, here" Emma turned to see Killian offering her a handkerchief, and a posh one by the looks; pearl white with navy embroidery along the edges with the entails K.J on the bottom.

"You're really offering me that?" Emma asked in disbelief.

"Well yeah, thats why I'm holding it out to you" he joked. Emma smirked and wiped her mouth in the hanky.

"Guess you don't want it now" Emma said holding the material at arms length, but surprisingly Killian took the handkerchief.

"I can put it in the wash, its only cloth" he said with a shrug. Then he looked up and got lost in her her forest green eyes, both felt a connection but were too scared to admit it.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard nearby.

"Bloody hell!" He exclaimed holding Emma close protectively as the ground shook. Emma just stayed in the embrace, not wanting to move because for some reason for the first time in her life, she felt safe. "What the bloody hell was that?" Killian asked snapping Emma out of her thoughts.

"No idea.. We'd better go ask that Henry guy, he seems to know what he's talking about" she suggested, and Killian nodded in agreement. "You know where they would be?"

"Nope, lets try at Granny's and ask around" he suggested. Emma nodded in agreement trying to contain the feeling or disappointment she felt when they separated from the embrace.

And there we go guys, some CaptainSwan. Hope its not crap.. But anyways, that explosion! What was it? 😱

Next chapter is OutlawQueen since that was was second in votes, and then we'll go to Henry and his gang's POV 🙂

Also have you guys seen the new apple emojis?! Omg guys they have TACOS!
🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
So cool 🙃🤓🤗🤔🤑🙂

And another favourite, not being rude but 🖕 😂

OMG 🖕😂🖕 eh 🤔

🤘EVIL REGAL🤘
🖖SPOCK🖖
SHOOTING STAR

Okay last one...

🦄UNICORN🦄
🦁🦃🕊🐿🕸🕷🦂🦀
So random

Anyways next chapter out soon 😁

IMPORTANT!

LOOKING FOR A TEENAGE DAVID! I REPEAT, TEENAGE DAVID ACTOR IS NEEDED!