3

Sorry for not updating guys but nobody was voting.. So i got fed up and just posted this anyways.. Also i need a actor to play young Jefferson so COMMENT SUGGESTIONS BELOW!

Unnamed

"Hey um Henry right?" Jefferson asked, Henry turned his head and nodded. "Where are we going exactly?" He asked putting his arm awkwardly around Grace who quickly shoved it off.

"Well I'm going to my house.. One of my mom's houses actually" Henry answered scratching his neck nervously as Jefferson looked at him confused before turning to Grace with a flirtatious smirk.

"He has two mothers, an adoptive mom and birth mom" she explained before stepping away, or at a 'safe' distance from her teenage father.

"Oh, so which are we going to see?"

"My adoptive mother" Henry said simply before Jefferson walked up to him.

"Hey Henry, uh, are you and Grace, you know.. Together?" He asked before they all stopped outside Regina's mansion

"No, why?" Henry asked curiously but Jefferson only shrugged and winked in reply. "I hope she's okay.." Henry whispered to himself turning to face the house. Suddenly a loud blood curdling scream made everyone jump a mile.

"I'd take that as a no then" Jefferson said sarcastically as Grace gave him a scolding look. Henry ran to the door which was coincidentally locked.

"MOM! OPEN UP!" Henry yelled thumping his fists on the door until the door opened to reveal-

Sorry i felt i need a small cliffhanger, is it Regina? Robin? Who is it?! Well since i mever reached 10 votes last time, it gave me enough time to write this, even though it was really short and I apologise for the shortness, but I'm going to go with 5 votes till the next chapter 😁 but until then 😘
Thank you all for reading!
-C_OUAT💋💋