8

Love Runs Out

"Nice to see you too Henry" Facilier replied sarcastically.

"What do you want Fac" Henry hissed.

"To tell you how to break the curse silly" Fac retorted rolling his eyes. "You have to have 4 couples share true loves kiss. I have selected four couples in this room, and they have to share true loves kiss within the same hour. And until then, you're all stuck here" he explained with a menacing grin.

"Why are you doing this?" Violet asked holding a whimpering Neal in her arms.

"Because Miss Purple, Henry ruined my life by taking someone precious from me. I'm just returning the favour" and then he disappeared.

"Miss Purple?" Violet asked narrowing her gaze at the now empty doorway. "Where have i heard that nickname before?"

"No idea" Henry whispered, "but he seems so familiar, it scares me"

"Henry I'm scared" Roland whimpered

"Its okay Roland, we'll break this curse. One way or another" Henry assured.

"But how?" Nick asked holding his twin sister close.

"We have to find out who he is" Merdia declared

"Yeah, that way we can find out who he would choose as his four main couples" Alice explained, then giving Merida a high five.

"Not the best way to reunite with you guys" Grace muttered before being attacked in a hug by Ava.

"We've missed you Grace" she whispered.

"Okay too close Ava, too close" Grace said slowly separating from the bone crushing hug.

"There, now you've had your welcoming party" Merida snapped rolling her eyes whilst Grace gave her a glare.

"Girls, Girls please" Nick joked.

"Guys now isn't the time to dig up old arguments" Alice hissed

"Yeah we have a weird beanpole on the loose so lets focus on breaking this curse" Violet said calmly whilst calming little Neal

"Then you two can break each other's necks" Alice finished.

"Okay everyone just do whatever, as long as its legal okay." Henry announced and immediately most of the people left the diner.

"Oo look at Henry taking his mother's position as mayor" Ava teased, "Gina aint gonna be happy"

"When is she ever happy?" Henry muttered. "Okay you guys, meet me at my mom's office. We'll discuss matters there"

Okay i meed a vote for the next chapter

•CaptainSwan chapter?
•OutlawQueen chapter?
•Snowing chapter?
Or
•Getting closer to discovering the identity of Dr Facilier?

Whichever idea receives 3 comments first is the next chapter ☺️