1

Pompeii

"Happy Birthday to you" everyone finished singing, cheering when Henry blew out his candles.

"You guys are lucky i like cake" Henry joked

"Hey your mothers made that" Snow said and Henry turned wide eyed towards his mothers.

"What?" Regina asked crossing her arms. "I promise no sleeping curse"

"No it's not that" Henry said as he looked at Emma. "You can cook?"

"Hey now i am offended" Emma said mocking hurt as everyone laughed. Killian wrapped his arms around Emma's waist from behind and placed his hand on her growing stomach, smiling as he kissed her cheek. Regina groaned quietly and excused herself as she rushed into the bathroom, closely followed by Tink. Robin sighed as he lay back on the seat and everyone looked at one another confused. Snow was first to break to awkward silence.

"So Henry, what have you had so far?" Henry looked at Snow raising his eyebrow.

"A new phone... And another quill, but a normal one. No magic.." Henry said recalling when he had opened the small box given to him by his mother and Robin. "Also mom, emma mom, got me and Xbox and some games.. You and David got me that sword and stuff.. What else?"

"Well we have another present for you Henry" David said smiling. "We all pitched in"

"But someone has to get Regina too" Emma pointed out. "Why did she leave anyway?"

"No idea" Robin lied and Emma knew he was, but decided not to press the subject.

"I'll go" Snow said and Robin nodded. But as soon as Snow went to go into the toilets, Tink sprinted out.

"Guys! Look!" She yelled pointing out the window and everyone gasped seeing the grey mist rolling towards the diner, eating everything in its path. Just then Regina burst out, eyes bloodshot and puffy but no one dared to ask.

"Emma we need to put a shield up now!" Regina ordered; still sniffing slightly, Emma nodded, but Killian placed a hand on her arm.

"Emma you can't be serious. You could get hurt, the both of you could" he said but Emma pulled away.

"We'll be fine" Emma assured as her and Regina walked out of the diner. The pair nodded at each other before holding their hands up and creating a dome around the diner. The mist crawled over the barrier and continued to consume the town.  Suddenly the barrier started to sizzle away,Tink quickly added her magic to the barrier, strengthening and mending it, but it was not enough. A huge crack appeared when the hole once was and everyone watched in dismay as the dome shattered and the mist suffocated everyone below.

In the distance, a figure watched with a gleam in their eye as they watched the town got taken over by their curse. A cloak covering their body and face, but the evil grin was clear in sight.

"Now my real work can begin." They whispered quietly to themselves. "And Henry can't stop me this time"

Hey guys! So we reached 4 votes when this was published, see if we can reach 5 for the next chapter? Yeah I'm pushing it i know 😛 but i never expected fir there to be that many votes in such a short period of time so THANK YOU 😂
Also if you see any errors please point them out so they can be corrected, i don't mind the criticism 😂 also leave any ideas or theories in the comments if you wish, like who is this villain and so on
Love you guys 💋💋

Ps. I need a cover for this so if you have any ideas please PLEASE mail me on kik THANK YOU! 😛