5

Uma Thurman

A person with a top hat hiding their face and long black coat stood in the back of the house.

"Who is that?" I asked and Regina turned around and narrowed her gaze at the person. Thats when i saw the glowing purple eyes under the hat accompanied by a deadly white grin, which seemed to falter a bit when he saw Robin and Regina. Must have been how they were dressed, but then his features were schooled back into that grin.

"Oh Henry dear boy, long time.. no see" he said with a low voice.

"Who are you?" I asked raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Oh i forgot, you won't know who i am. You can just call me.. Facilier" he grinned. "Doctor Facilier, but just Facs is fine"

"You were the one who cast the curse" i stated and he nodded. "But why?"

"Because you ruined my life! So I'm going to return the favour" Facs growled before grinning madly. "And whilst i ruin your life, mine will be mended in the process" then he turned to leave through the back door when my mom yelled

"Hey!" And formed a fireball in her hand and threw it towards him, making him frown, looking slightly pained before disappearing in a cloud of plum colours smoke.

"Who the hell was that?!" Robin stuttered.

"Well whoever he was seemed to know you Henry" Jeff pointed out. "But what did he mean by when he ruins your life his will be mended?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Grace asked and rolled her eyes when everyone stared at her blankly. "He must be from some time in the future. How else can you explain it?"

"But time travel isn't possible" Robin said

"Actually it has been done before.. But what did i do to him?" I asked myself. "Anyway you two meet us at Granny's after you change into something decent" i said to Robin and Regina, who both went a bright beetroot red.

As i walked to Granny's with Jefferson and Grace, the silence gave me time to go over his words in my head, 'you ruined my life! So I'm going to return the favour'.

Aaannnndd here he is guys! The guy who cast the curse has been revealed! Dr Facilier is from the future, but who was he in the past? Guesses in the comments!

3 guesses and the next chapter is posted!