Chapter 48- Choosing Between Loved Ones

Start from the beginning

"This is great news Olive. I'm so happy for you two," he replied and I gave him a soft smile.

I thought if it actually was a great news or not. My life has always went downhill whenever I found happiness.

This is why I don't get happy easily. Someone dear to me was taken away from me at a young age. Where, I didn't even know how to handle with it.

Now, it's all coming back. I wish I could go back in time and change few things.

Not thinking about my past, I smiled at Sameer's response.

"Thank you," I replied as we all kept talking about how tonight was going to pass.

___

"He asked me to go with him to this abandon warehouse," Krystle whispered, while getting a drink and not looking at me.

I took a sip of my drink, tried to keep my cool. "You know you can't go there right?" I whispered back and she nodded, looking at the dance floor.

"But I have to. Look, I promised you that I will get the confession out of Krystle. I can't let you and Zach down," she whispered back as she took a sip of her drink.

"This is crazy Krystle, you aren't doing this. Leave here with Cherry before Richard comes back," I whispered back.

She looked around and scoffed. "Too late now," she whispered before leaving with Richard.

"No," I half whispered, half screamed. But she left before she could hear me.

I quickly made my way to the other people who were sitting down on a table together. They were laughing and talking about something that happened with Amanda but their faces fell when they saw me, out of breath.

"What happened?" Rhea rushed to me and I nodded it off.

"It's Krystle," I replied, between breaths.

Cherry stood up abruptly and walked to me. "What about Krystle?"

"Richard asked her to go to an abandoned warehouse with him and she agreed. I told her not to go but she didn't listen to me," I explained and cherry rushed out the doors.

"We need to go too," I looked at Chase and we rushed outside, followed by Rhea, Sameer, Jeremy and cheeky.

Cherry waited for us and Jeremy grabbed his laptop to find out where Richard was headed.

___

"This is freakishly amazing," Sameer whispered-commented, looking at the butchered pigs, hanging from a rope.

I looked around and was quiet shocked myself. Yeah butchering pigs is wrong, very wrong but, why would Richard bring Krystle to a place like this?

"We don't get to see this much blood in hospital," I whispered back and he nodded as everyone walked in a straight line.

"There is no service here," Cheeky commented and all of us pulled out our phones to make sure.

"Just lost mine," I replied and Rhea nodded in response.

"Well, there is suppose to be a backyard here, leading to a forest," Jeremy commented as he lead the way.

As he pushed the door open, I saw a backyard filled with orange orchids. I smiled to myself, forgetting about everything and everyone.

I rushed over to one of the orchid plants and was mesmerized by it. Orchids have always been my favorite flowers. The orange orchid represents pride, enthusiasm and boldness.