Chapter 4- Shining For You

Chase's POV

I opened the door for her and sat down quietly. She seemed to be jumping from happy to sad to angry and repeat. Right now she seemed sad. Her face was down and it seemed like she needed someone to talk to.

I closed the door and sat down inside the car and drove off. "Mind telling me where you live?" I asked.

"Where I live?" She asked.

"Mhmm," I agreed and focused on her.

"I live with my grandma," she whispered softly.

"Well where does she live?" I asked.

"She lives with me," she said.

"Ha ha very funny. I am asking for your house address."

"Well give me my purse," she demanded.

I took her purse and gave it to her. She searched for something in there.

"What are you looking for?" I asked and she shushed me.

"Let me pay attention," she said.

"Ok," I stated as I drove slowly.

"Ah, there it is!" She said as she pulled out her phone and started going through it. It had been more than 10 minutes since she was doing something with her phone.

"So?" I asked as I stopped the car.

"So what?" She asked.

"Where do you live?" I asked again.

"Oh right, that's what I was looking for," she said as she again did something with the phone.

Her hands were shaking and she was saying something but I couldn't make any sense out of it.

Oh god she was really drunk.

I took her phone.

"What are you doing? Keechee will be mad at me. She always wanted me to go to dates and this is the reason I don't go to dates. I get drunk and then I don't know what I talk about and-" she started blurting out but I placed my index finger on her lips.

"Shh," I shushed her. "I'll do the talking now and you'll listen, okay?" I stated and she nodded.

"How do you not remember where you live?" I asked and she looked at me innocently. I narrowed my eyebrows. "Answer me."

"But you said not to talk," she pouted.

Oh god, she is so beautiful and attractive. I wanted to bang her badly! I haven't been able to get laid for a month now and it's so hard to resist her.

"Now you can talk," I demanded.

"I do remember... it's... 3930 Shakespeare's street... no no it's 3903 Shakespeare's ... no it's 3993... wait no it's not that it's-" she started but I interjected.

"You know what let me just search up the what you said and see if the place is even real," I stated as I pulled out my phone and typed up what she said and there was nothing like that.