Chapter 5- Letters Are Better Than Text Messages

Olive's POV

I woke up to sun shining bright on my face. I covered my face with the blanket and then I suddenly realized that I wasn't home. I sat up groggily and half asleep.

I looked around and noticed an unknown bedroom. The bed I was sleeping on was orange and black. The curtains were orange with black stripes and the cupboard and everything was orange and black.

I guess Orange is the new Black. It looks more like a Halloween themed room.

I moved the blanket away and stood up. Suddenly my head started hurting badly. Oh god I hate hangovers. I groaned.

I went outside and found a man's back facing towards me and he was cooking something in the kitchen. I looked around and the house was enormous. It looked like the house had like millions of rooms.

I just stared at the man and didn't notice that he turned around and there was a smile plastered on his face. Then I realized that he was Chase.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh please, I have seen better," I lied and looked away.

"Really because I feel like this was once in a lifetime," he stated as he walked towards me.

I stepped back as he made his way to me. Suddenly my back touched the fridge and I stopped.

"Don't deny it sunshine," he stated.

"I'm not denying," I said covering my mouth suddenly realizing that I haven't brushed yet.

I smelled something burning out of nowhere. I tilted my head towards the stove and saw the bread was burned.

"The bread is totally burned," I stated as he turned and ran towards the stove.

While he wasn't looking at me, I ran to the room. I totally ignored the fact that this wasn't the room I was in before. This room looked too universe-d theme. There were so many posters of stars and galaxies.

Without thinking further I rushed to the room's restroom. It was as big as my actual room back at my actual house. Damn.

I opened several drawers and found an unused brush and brushed my teeth. I went outside and didn't see anyone there.

"Chase?" I called out but no one answered.

I roamed around and didn't see where chase went. I was about to turn but then I heard footsteps. They were coming towards me. I turned around and threw a kick in the air and chase ducked and dodged it.

"Oh my god, it's just me," chase stated as he breathed out.

"Oh," I sighed in relief.

"Remind me not to try and scare you again," he said.

I laughed and he joined.

"I'll shower and will be back quick. Don't leave I'll be back," he stated.

"But today is my first day to work and I can't be late. I should leave," I stated as I took my purse and headed downstairs.

"No no wait just 10 minutes," he said as he grabbed me by my wrist.

I turned around to face him angrily. He let go of my wrist. "I'm sorry but I can't," I said looking down.