Chapter 31- Plans And Dinner

"Wait, but I never saw her," I said, looking at Edward who just explained the whole Richard and Amanda situation.

Apparently they got together after I left Richard at the altar. According to Edward, Richard was broken and devastated when I left. I see no regret nor devastation in his eyes when he looks at me.

All I see is lust and hatred for me.

He never loved me. Maybe from the start he wanted to hurt me. He did a pretty good job at that.

"She came later on," Edward replied as Cherry and Chase' face grew more and more red. "I wasn't there so I don't know if they are telling the truth."

"Who can ever believe anything that Richard says," Chase scoffs and then looks at Edward in an apologetic look. "No offense."

"None taken."

"So, what's the plan?" Rhea asks and all of them look at each other but me.

"Plan? What plan?" I ask and look at them who stared at Rhea and she shrugged.

"Oh shit, she didn't know," Rhea mumbled and I looked at Chase and Cherry for an explanation.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked and nobody said anything.

"There is none. You see, we were going to have one but nobody came up with anything so there's no plan anymore," Cherry said, thinking and looking at Chase.

"Ah, I see," I said, not fully convinced.

"Yeah, its fine. All we have to do is ignore and it'll go away," Chase replied after Cherry stared at him for a while.

"That doesn't make sense-" I started.

-it does but now we don't have a plan," he cut me off.

"Uh okay," I said, unsure about what to say.

Suddenly Rhea and Jeremy stood up. "We have to get to work. So, see ya," Rhea says before leaving with Jeremy.

"I should check in with Mr. Chivalry about the housing arrangements," Edward said as he also stood up and left the room.

"Then there were three," I mutter.

"I left the office unattended. I should totally get back to work. See ya later Tutu," Cherry said before kissing my forehead and left the room.

"Then there were two," I mutter again.

"I'd love to sit down and chill with you Olive but I have to get one of the tenders completed. I'll quickly finish it and see you as soon as I can," Chase said, standing up.

He came closer to me and pecked my lips, making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"And then there was one," I mutter as Chase left the room.

___

"Oh god Rhea, we are just going out for a dinner not to a party. You're taking forever," I groaned and knocked on her bedroom door once more.

"Yeah we know," she replied and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We?" I asked to make sure I heard it right.

"Uh- I'm done getting ready. We uh- were just waiting for Sameer to choose his tie," she replied after some shuffling and muffled voices.

"Oh Sameer is coming too?" I excitedly asked.

"Yup, I'm also coming!" I heard an overly excited Sameer say.

"Can you both open the door then?" I asked and I didn't hear anything for a while.