Chapter 45- Always There For You

Start from the beginning

"Thank you guys," Rhea commented and I smiled.

"I'm sorry but we have to leave now. It's actually getting really late and I have work tomorrow," Sameer replied, standing up and throwing me an apologetic look.

"Can I wash the dishes first?" Rhea asked and Sameer looked at the time. It was almost 3 in the morning and someone was suppose to come at 3.

"Actually you should get home Rhea. Sameer has work tomorrow and he should get his sleep," Chase commented.

"But who will do the dishes?" Rhea wondered and Armaan stepped up.

"I can do the dishes," Armaan offered and Chase nodded.

"Alright, sounds good. By the way Armaan?" Sameer continued.

"Yeah?" Armaan walked them outside as they talked.

___

"They are acting really strange. Usually Armaan comes to see me but he was coming over for Sameer," Rhea started and I smiled.

"Do you think they are in love?" She asked and I broke out in laughter.

"Probably they are just talking about their patients," I replied, not letting her suspect anything.

"Oh yeah, probably that's why," Rhea said as I walked her outside. "By the way don't forget to do it."

For a minute I thought about what she meant but then it hit me. "Good night Rhea," I said as Armaan walked inside and Rhea sat in sameer's car and they left.

"Think she will say yes?" Armaan asked and I smiled.

"Yeah," I replied and he went to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

___

"Thank you so much for doing the dishes," chase thanked Armaan and they shook hands. "It was nice meeting you."

"Likewise," Armaan replied before leaving.

Chase closed the door and took me to the couch. "Wanna watch t.v?" He asked me and I nodded.

He turned the television on and nothing good was coming up. He flipped through many channels but nothing interesting showed so he turned it off.

"How about we go to sleep?" Chase suggested.

"Yeah I am pretty tired. I need to go for work tomorrow too," I replied and he smiled.

"Let's go," he said as we held hands and walked in his bedroom.

I looked around and it was decorated. I sighed deeply and chuckled. There were orchids everywhere and chocolates.

"This is adorable Chase," I replied and took the orchids in my hand.

"You like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's beautiful, thank you," I replied and he kissed my forehead.

"You liked it so, hard work paid off," he replied as he put on a slow song.

"What are you doing?" I asked, suspiciously when he decided to take my hand in his and wrapped his other hand around my waist.

"Dancing with the love of my life," he replied and I blushed.

"Why did you do all this?" I asked as I rested my head on his chest.

"Well, to be completely honest I had everything planned before because I was going to apologize to you. Then, you forgave me so I told Jeremy and Rhea to decorate the bedroom but you brought me to your house and we did it there."

"You wanted our special night here?" I asked and I could feel his chin on my head as he nodded.

"I'm sorry Olive, I couldn't make that night special for you," chase apologized.

I pulled him closer to me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It was special Chase. It was very special for me. I'm sorry I couldn't make the night special for you. I know you must've had high expectations," I replied and he stopped dancing and faced me.

"No, it was perfect for me. It couldn't be more special and you're more than what I ever expected," Chase said as he pecked my forehead.

"We can try again?" I whispered more like a question and he quickly looked at me.

His puppy eyes were too cute and hard to say no to. "Wait, now?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

"It would be great," he replied and pulled me into a deep kiss.

This moment I knew that Chase was the one for me. Richard and Amanda were still in my mind and what they might do next.

I have to tell Chase about why I really left Richard at the altar. But not now. This moment, it's perfect.

It's everything I ever asked for and more. I don't know what I did to deserve chase and his love. I don't want to ruin our perfect night for anyone.

I will tell him later about it.

I know he'll always be there for me and I will be always there for him. Nothing will separate us.

___

Wow they did it again!

I didn't describe it this time because  didn't want it to be a long long chapter. I think you guys understand what happened between them. Again.

Don't forget to check out my new book called "Heinous." I'm sorry I keep bugging you guys about it but it would mean a lot to me if you would check it out.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the little star at the bottom of your screen. It really helps me write more and more for you guys. Thank you!