A/N IM NOT DEAD!

Yo I'm not dead XD

Sorry I haven't been on Wattpad recently. I got kinda busy with band and school stuff.

Anyways, I think I wanna just y'all about marching band right now, so maybe y'all will care? Maybe not. I know band seems boring, but it's my life.

If you don't know, I'm a high school senior. Today, Saturday, October 28, 2017, was my very last competition ever. At least for high school band.

I started marching band in the 8th grade, and I immediately was in love! Playing my trumpet with high schoolers as a part of a bigger project was just...amazing!

So I did it again as a freshman

Then again

And again

And again as a senior.

Our band does this thing that, at the last competition, seniors go up for awards. We get in uniform and stand at the sideline of the field, getting called for awards.

Our band this year went undefeated in our division, which was usually AAA, but we were an A band at one comp and at this one we were a AAAA band.

53 band members. 7 seniors.

I've made so many friends this year. And I feel that I'm leaving this band on a high note. This band is so much better than it likely ever has been before, with any band director that was there.

I cried a lot today. I counted 14 times I've cried, and I was the first of the band to cry today.

If ANYONE from my band reads this, or any band I was against in competition or hosted our band....

Thank you!

Thank you for this amazing year! Thank you for hosting, competing, or...anything! I loved it so much, and I'm so proud to call myself a band nerd.

I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna miss band camp, my friends, the practices, the comps, the games, everything...

I just...

I love band. I love it so much more than maybe some of you will ever know.

I put my heart into this. Spent hours and hours of my life doing this. Day after day of just band. I put all I had into this one thing for five years. Five years!

And...I'm sitting here crying because I'm gonna miss this so much. And I don't want to leave. I want to keep doing this over and over and over again but I can't because it's all over...

It's done...

I'll never go to another high school band competition in uniform. I'll never march of those fields again. I'll never have to go through those hours and hours of practice just to perfect the show.

I can't keep typing, so I'm gonna end it here.

By the way...I'm doing the story contests.

I love you guys