A/N (Serious talk)

Hello everyone. I know you all want more chapters, and I want to make more chapters, but there's a huge problem that's keeping me from doing that.

First, let me explain something. I do write a lot of other stories, and I may switch to a mainly one-shot based account. I write one-shots fairly consistently and I'm good at it. A long story is a little more challenging.

As far as this story goes, I'm not into Undertale as much as I used to be. While I still like the game, I'm just not as involved with the fan base anymore. I know this is upsetting, and I should have been pumping out chapters while I was really into Undertale, but I didn't, and I'm sorry about that. Between school, band, and other things, I've just not had much time or motivation to update this story as much as I had hoped. For those of who who have stayed with me this far, thank you for your patience.

No order to finish this book I may need to skip a huge portion of the pacifist route story to get straight to the omega flowey battle, which is where I hope to end the story, but I also have another alternative.

You guys can help me write out the story.

I may hold contests that you all participate in and I pick which version of a chapter will be used.

So I need you all to vote on it.

All for the contest, comment on this line.

All for the huge time skip, comment on this line.

And I want to apologize for not updating any of my longer stories. I really want to, but I've lost a lot of motivation, and I've debated canceling some of them, like School Days or On My Own. But I haven't yet. I need to decide and think thoroughly about doing something like that.

Now, that is all. Have a good day everyone. And if you want to, check out some of my other stories. I got a few original stories up, as well as one shot books which are updated more often (I will be spam updating one of them, as I've written a lot of one shots that haven't been put out on Wattpad yet)

Bye, and have a great day