Rememberance

You, Frisk, and Chara walked down the path, snow covered trees lining the path.

"Remember, act like you don't know Sans, (y/n)," Frisk said. You sighed.

"I'll try, but I missed him so much. What if I mess up?" You asked. Chara smiled at you.

"I'm sure it'll be okay, mom," she said. You smiled, hearing the familiar crack of the branch. You knew who it was.

You all kept walking, feeling like you were being followed. The bridge was in sight.

You all stopped at the bridge, hearing the crunching of snow behind you.

"Humans. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" The voice said. You tried so hard to keep under control.

"Turn around and-" he said. You couldn't take it. You turned around and grabbed Sans, sobbing.

"I..I missed you so much!" You cried. Frisk face palmed.

"(Y/n)! For crying out loud!" They said. You ignored them.

Sans seemed startled, but hugged back.

"I missed you too, babe," he said. You felt his (somehow warm) bony fingers on your back, running through your (h/c) hair, cradling you in a loving embrace that you wanted so desperately to be in for eternity. Tears stained your face and his coat as you kept crying into your boyfriend.

He started humming your favorite song as you smiled.

"I remember you, Sans! And I don't ever wanna forget!" You said. He sniffled.

"M-me neither," he said.