Human Hide-Away

You hugged Sans before you set off into Waterfall with Chara and Frisk, seeing the fading snowfall and the last remainder of cold drifted away from you. Sans teleported off to his Hotland post for work.

You walked for a while, stopping at the box. You put a few things in that you didn't need right away.

You then went off into the next area, seaweed growing in the center. You and the kids hid in the brush and you got down.

You heard the clicking of metal boots echoing in the cavern. And then a different set of footsteps approached.

"Alright, I came as fast as I could. You said there was a human?"

"Yes! Three of them passed through Snowdin together!" Papyrus's voice cheered.

"Three huh? That's gonna be overkill...ages?"

"One was in their mid-twenties it seemed...something tells me...24? The other two looked to be between 10 and 13 years of age," Papyrus explain.

You smiled. "Seems Papyrus can remember how old I am still."

"Okay, now do you have them captured?"

"Uh...n-no...no I do not..." Papyrus said.

"You are a sentry! You should at least capture the humans!"

"I'm sorry Undyne! B-but they are currently in Waterfall somewhere! Surely you can find them and take them to Asgore safely!" Papyrus said.

"Ugh...you know what, I'm glad you let them go. I wanna catch them myself!"

"Oh splendid! We can meet up later!" Papyrus said cheerfully.

"Yea...let's say that. Well, I better get to looking! Bye Papyrus!"

"Bye Undyne!" Papyrus said, walking away.

You tried staying still, but your balance nearly caused you to fall. Chara and Frisk cause you, but not before Undyne noticed the sounds of rustling seaweed. She approached the area, spear in hand, glowing brightly. She scanned the area, then let the spear vanish before she walked off, muttering "stupid kids...".

"That was close..." You said.

"Not like we've seen it a hundred times before (y/n)," Frisk said.

"Yea I know. But it still kinda gets me, ya know?" You said. Chara giggled.

"That's okay, mom. Let's get somewhere to rest up for a bit. I'm tired," Chara said.

"Same here," Frisk said, yawning cutely.

"Yea...I could go for a nap," you said. Sans teleported in front of you.

"I heard nap?" He said. You jumped back into the seaweed, getting wet.

"Sans!" You shouted. He laughed with Chara.

"You gotta admit that was pretty funny!" He said.

"Not cool man..." You stated, getting up and brushing seaweed from your butt.

"Alright...you guys can chill at my station for a bit. I got two blankets in there and a couple pillows you can use," he said.

"Sound good guys?" You said. Chara and Frisk nodded.

"Awesome! Come on!" Sans said, taking your hand. You blushed a little as Chara giggled.

Once there, Sans pulled out two blankets and two pillows.

"So why do you have two?" You asked.

"Just in case one set goes missing, I have spare," he said.

"Makes sense," you said.

"Now...there's two sets and three of you...how will this work?"

"Guess one of us will have to share...Chara?" You said.

"Great idea! I can sleep next to you and-"

"No no. I like wrap up like a burrito sometimes. You and Frisk can share," you said. Chara blushed more than usual and his her face in her hands.

"Come on Chara! It'll be fun! It's a sleepover!" Frisk said, excitement in they're voice.

"Okay...I-I'll do it..." Chara said. You smiled at her.

"You set this up.." Chara mouthed and you nodded, a smirk on your face. Chara looked angry but Frisk took her hand.

"Come on! I got it set up!" They said, pointing to the blanket neatly laid out, the pillow set down in the middle.

Chara blushed a little and followed Frisk to the blanket.

"Frisk..this is really weird," Chara said.

"Why?" Frisk said, a look of innocence and cluelessness on their face.

"U-uh...I..." Chara started, looking to you for help. You smiled and nodded at her.

She sighed and turned back to Frisk.

"I...kinda like you...and I have for quite a few timelines...I just never wanted to tell you and...I thought you wouldn't like me that way and...gosh I sound like a babbling idiot right now..." Chara said. Frisk blushed and looked down.

"Chara I..."

"Hate me? Yea...I wouldn't be surprised," Chara said, looking down as well. Frisk looked around a little before they quickly gave Chara a kiss on the cheek, blushing.

"I...I like you too..." Frisk said. Chara's eye were blank and wide, face flushed pure red. She was frozen.

"Chara?" You asked.

A tear formed and she started to cry. She grabbed Frisk and hugged them, crying.

"A-are you upset, Chara?" They asked.

"No...I'm just really happy!" Chara said. You smile, pride in your eyes.

"Kinda reminds me of the last timeline when I confessed to you...the aftermath at least," Sans said, smiling. You blushed remembering that moment.

"Yea...it kinda does," you said. After a little while, you and kids had curled up into the blankets, tucked safely away in the corner of the area.

Chara and Frisk were cuddling close under their blanket, smiling in their sleep.

Finally a part! Ugh I hate writers block! ;-; I'm sorry for this wait guys!