Meet-Up

You and Frisk left the room, unsurprisingly. You solved all the puzzles together, as they had practically been embedded into your memory.

You got to where Toriel would be normally, but decided to go to the balcony.

You looked out over the edge, but realized it was merely a painting. You sighed and looked towards the toy knife lying on the ground. You heard a cough behind you.

"Greetings!" A child's voice rang. You knew that voice.

"C-Char?" You asked, turning to see the floating child. She stared at you.

"Y-you remember!?" She said. You nodded.

"Then I guess I don't have to start over with you," she said, landing on her feet. You smiled.

"Well? Are you still good?" You asked. It was a stupid question, but you asked anyways. She held out her completely red soul, no radioactive green whatsoever.

"Yep! I even managed to hack into the old timeline and pull a few of my things out!" She said. You grinned. A red flash came out of nowhere, but when you found Chara again, she donned the black Markiplier tee from before. You smiled.

"That's amazing!" You said. Frisk walked in, noticing Chara with the tee on.

"I like the shirt! It looks great on you!" They said. Chara faintly blushed at the statement.

"T-thanks, Frisk!" She said. Frisk laughed.

"You can just tell me you like me, Chara! You're talking to someone who's flirted with a jello monster!" They said. Chara turned beet red.

"W-what!? How did you..."

"It's obvious," Frisk said. You squeaked from the cuteness of Chara in that moment.

"You two are so cute!" You said. Chara glared at you, her eyes flashed pure black for a half a second. You shut up after that.