Uwa! So Chilly!

You, Chara, and Frisk walked over to the save point, all of you saving the world before proceeding. There were three boxes of different colors, which was odd, but at least the three of you wouldn't share one box. The colors were green, blue, and (f/c except green or blue). You all chose one and engraved your names on the boxes, hoping that the magical boxes would have the same designs later on. You took (f/c except green or blue), Frisk took blue, and Chara took green.

"So guys, the next area is Papyrus's area right?" You asked. Frisk nodded.

"Oh boy. He may just have a field day with three humans and not just one...well...two humans and one...um..."

"Demon...I know that I'm not bad anymore, but I'm still a demon," Chara said sadly. You looked at her.

"You're not a demon, Chara. You're a sweet little angel! Don't call yourself something you're not," you told her. She smiled.

"Thanks, mom," she said. Frisk smiled.

"Shall we proceed?" They asked. You nodded and took Chara's hand.

"So as I was saying about Undyne," Papyrus said, turning to take notice of the three of you standing before him.

Sans and Papyrus did their spinning thing, which caused you to laugh as Sans would sometimes wink at you when he turned to you. You were lightly blushing.

"Oh my god, Sans! Are those humans!" Papyrus asked.

"Actually, I believe those are rocks," Sans said. You turned around to see three rocks lying in the snow.

"Oh," Papyrus said.

"Hey, what are the things in front of the rocks!" Sans said. You laughed a little.

"Oh my god! Are those humans?"

"Yes," Sans answered.

"OH MY GOD!" Papyrus said. You laughed again.

"Humans! I am the Great Papyrus! Soon to be Royal Guard Papyrus after I capture you! First you will have to solve many puzzles designed by me and my brother! I will then capture you and take you to Undyne! And then...and then...I'm not really sure. In any case, proceed if you dare, humans! Nyeheheh!!" Papyrus said, running away in excitement. Sans stayed behind and laughed.

"Good luck guys! But, I know you won't need much. You should know the puzzles by now," Sans said. You smiled and thanked him.

The three of you walked on and entered a battle.

Snowdrake flutters forth

You had the first turn. You hit spare.

What did one snow flake say to the other? It's very ice to meet you!

Frisk was next. They laughed at the pun.

See laughs! Dad was wrong!

Frisk dodged the attacks.

Chara's turn. For some reason you were a little worried.

(Chara POV)

I loved at the options in front of me. A part of me still wanted to fight, but the other wanted to spare. I was hesitant...very hesitant.

"Come on, Chara!" Frisk said to me in an effort to cheer me on.

"Yes, come on Chara! Show this world what you can do! Show them your power! Make them fear you!" One side said.

"No...I-I can't! I won't!" The other said. I went with the merciful option in the end.

I laughed at Snowdrake's pun, which he appreciated.

The battle ended with (y/n) sparing Snowdrake along with the rest of us.