Snowdin

You followed Frisk over to the Snowed Inn shoppe. As soon as you were inside you could smell the sweet cinnamon of the cinnamon bunnies. Loretta, the shopkeeper and cashier, smiled.

"Hello! Can I help you three?" She asked. Frisk looked at the options on the shop menu.

"I'll have three cinnamon buns and the manly bandana, please!" They said. Loretta bagged the items and collected the G from Frisk.

"And for you?" She asked Chara. Chara floated up to see the menu.

"I'll take the same thing, if you don't mind," she said. Loretta followed the same process.

"How about you?" She asked you.

"I'll just take four cinnamon buns, please," you said.

After everything was payed for and you had a chat with Loretta, you three went to the Inn to get some rest.

Well, as expected, you couldn't get much rest. The people next door were snoring too loud. The three of you got a full refund and headed back out into town. You talked to the citizens and explored the town. You started to question how the citizens can stand to hear the same time over and over, but you figured they just tune it out.

You approached the area where Papyrus should be. The fog made it difficult to see, but then you saw a silhouette in the shape of Papyrus. The three of you took each other's hands and listened to Papyrus talk.

"But, alas, I must capture you! After which, I will be able to join to royal guard at long last!" He finished, and the three souls entered the black and white realm once again.