•{An unforgetful performance}•

Licht as a kid is frickin adorable

(y/n)'s POV
As kids, Licht wanted to become famous for his skills, playing the piano. That was his dream and I thought I'd be there for him all the way...

Licht and I, we both met at the age of fourteen. At a park in the winter, , the park was empty. All except him. He only had a black hoodie, white jeans, and boots on. Now that I think about it, throughout that time, that's what he always wore. Everyday.

~Flashback~ (both are 14 years old)

I was nothing but a common girl walking out in the cold. My parents unexpectedly give me freedom to walk around alone in the cold so I take my chances, sometimes I just want to be alone and out of the house.

As the girl I was, I already knew what sorts of inappropriate conflict there was, I was aware, my mother and father were great together. Until something went wrong, I don't know what and I don't want to pry so I tried my best not to be of any problems.

I was walking toward a park, its never really used when ever its cold so that's a good thing too. I always liked to be in the quiet and calm areas and like to be alone. There's no conflict.

I rounded the corner to see the park and a boy sitting there on a swing, alone. He looked bored, or just lost in his own thoughts. I shyly and curiously walked closer to him, all he was doing was looking down at the snow. He looked up suddenly with a blank stare when he saw me or heard me coming closer to him, the crunching of the snow may have given it away. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside where its warm?" The boy asked with a slight frown of confusion.

"Not really, I asked to be out here, I like the cold and being alone" I said sitting on the swing next to him. He replied with a small and quiet 'hmph' while looking at the snow "if I may ask, what's your name?" I asked him shyly making him look up at me "Licht, Licht Jekylland Todoroki" he replied simply "I'm (y/n) (l/n)" I said with a small smile.

We've been friends ever since then...

It's been months since we've met and we've developed a great friendship, Licht shares things with that he doesn't even say to his parents, he must have put a great deal of trust in me.
One night we were sitting in the snow on a winter night, looking at the stars that somehow shown through the clouds "(y/n), you know that I play piano and I'm going to perform in a few days right? Well, I want you come and see me" he said with small smile and a slight tint of pink on his cheeks "but what about your parents? Would they mind?" I asked worriedly "no, I told them about you and they really want to meet you" he replied holding my hand as if begging me to go.

It would be nice to get away from my parents and those fights, and be with Licht, see him play the piano for the first time in public. I've never heard him play, it would be great. "Yeah!" I said happily. Licht suddenly hugged me just as I answered "thank you!" He said with a smile as I hugged him back.

Little did I know...

That the decision I made was a huge mistake...

My decisions were...

useless...

~The day of the performance~

I got myself ready and I ran out the door of my house quickly, to the park. Today, I was meeting up with Licht so I can watch him play the piano, his first performance. I was really excited to watch him. There was a black car waiting next to the park and Licht was standing next to it "Licht!" I called happily alerting his attention.