Jungkook inhaled a large puff of air and exhaled slowly, letting the tension left in him leave him with closed eyes, "You're right, hyung, you're right, he's just a meager little pathetic asshole."

Jimin, who had been prior standing near Jungkook, started to walk over to where Jin and Namjoon were calming down Ms. Kim who had a bit of an outburst, not that he could blame her for it, he'd surely start some problems if Gi-Chul gave him the chance to. 

"You doing okay, Ms. Kim?" Jimin questioned, his voice slightly scratchy from the fighting that he was also a part of, the older woman nodding her head against her son's neck.

Namjoon's mom swallowed carefully, knitting her eyebrows together before petting her son's hair again, "I'm fine, Jimin, I'm just glad my Joonie won and that he's safe with me and with Seokjin-ah."

Her son found himself closing his eyes at the sound of her calm voice that felt warm in his ears, and Seokjin smiled when he felt the arm of Ms. Kim that was previously wrapped around Namjoon pull him in for the hug as well.

"They're so cute, oh my goodness," Taehyung cooed quietly, sniffing the cold air as his boyfriend leverage his head on his shoulder, swaying them back and forth a bit. "I love you, Hoseokie."

Hoseok smiled into his neck, humming and kissing the flesh there before nuzzling his nose at his nape, "I love you too, Taehyungie, I feel so much better that Namjoon won his case once and for all."

"And that the bastard is finally out of his life, that's all I ever wanted him to be, away from being able to harm our Joonie," Taehyung muttered with a bitten lip once he did so, leaning his head back against his partner's shoulder and Hoseok made sure to peck his cheek. "You know what I'm excited for those two to have?"

Hoseok smiled softly as he followed the finger pointing at Namjoon and Seokjin on the farther end of the hallway, "What's that, my sweet love?"

Taehyung smiled as he closed his eyes, his throat thrumming gently as he rolled his head on Hoseok's firm shoulder, "A wedding."

"You think they'll actually have one?" His boyfriend wondered and Taehyung nodded slowly, before turning around in his hold and hugging his from the front.

"And I can't wait to see everyone in their little suits, looking all handsome, especially you," Taehyung grinned, pinching Hoseok's chin and kissing his lips, making Hoseok blush and stammer out a response.

"But don't you think I look handsome in the suit I'm wearing now?" Hoseok wondered whilst combing back the little hairs on Taehyung's tan forehead.

Taehyung scoffed but laughed with a breath shortly afterward, "Why, of course I find you handsome, it's just that when you're in a wedding wearing a well-fitted and polished suit, I just see you in a different manner."

Hearing this in his eardrums made Hoseok smirk and cradle his lover's face with a happy sigh, "What kind of manner do you me in, then, sweetie?'

"A great one, trust me," Taehyung giggled before tackling his boyfriend into a hug with a grunt, beginning to comb his long fingers through the other man's silky dark locks.

On a different corner of the hall, Yoongi and Jimin were feeling the content atmosphere seep into their veins and they welcomed it with an intimate embrace of one another, Jimin pecking Yoongi's neck while the other boy just wrapped his arms around his upper back and smelled the soft scent of Jimin's lingering perfume on his clothing.

"I love you, Yoongi," Jimin remarked into Yoongi's shoulder, feeling the way Yoongi's little smile was hot on his built shoulder.

Yoongi sighed against him and smiled again, "And you know very well that I love you, Jiminie."