5.09

5.09

Colours: there's the second update. It's a bit long, not by much though.

Yesterday, we went off to visit the town. Richard and Charles were quite tense; I think spending time together will help ease them both.
We started the day out by visiting with Miss Dolores’ bakery, Better Than Sliced Bread.

Let me tell you, her strawberry shortcake is much more decadent and savoury than before. Miss Dolores and her partner, Claudia, are doing quite beautifully, might I add. Ashley and Madylyne moaned their way through six slices (they’ve always loved her cakes, both of them).

Richie and Charles merely glared over the cake, briefly biting into it —that was until the girls pointed my liking of it; then, it turned into an eating competition.

Poor cake never saw it coming.

I must say though, Mister Juarez’s doughnuts are still the best I’ve ever had—Richie and Charles made an odd face as they ate them, but it’s probably nothing.
I still cannot pinpoint that lingering-good taste.

Luckily for me, the local fair was open today. We made our way there after we’d been stuffed full of sweet treats.

It was a delightful time. Richie and Charles won me a plethora of stuffed animals—clearly some kind masculinity complex thing. I hadn’t gotten a new one since the last time Richard and I went out, three years ago.

I sure have missed the town and all its lively glory.

We rode the Ferris Wheel; Madylyne and Ashely in one and Richie, Charles, and I in another.
As we reached the top, we could see the town, the starry night illuminated it wonderfully.

I looked at them both, their brows furrowed, my oxygen feeling depleted and my loins boiling. That was when I laid a kiss on each of their cheeks and thank them for the lovely outing.

Their faces redden and I couldn't help it if my heart stuttered and sighed in joy. They looked at one another in a way I will never be able to place.

From across I could just make out the shape of the girls through their fogged up cabin.
My those girls are wild.

Colours: I'll see you when I update I guess. Hopefully my depression won't get my creativity too down, but oh well. Haa see you around lots of love. Hope you liked them