04.17

COLOURS: HERE IT IS!
I HAVE A COUPLE MORE PARTS TO UPLOAD.
I LIKE TO EDIT THEM AS I PUBLISH THEM.

04.17

Richard has returned; he isn't happy, furious actually. He came in guns a blazing—as they say, do they say?

He caught Charles and me in the act—heat, raw, hard, uncensored— the girls tried to stop him, held him back and distracted him with odd pleasantries.

He barged into the room, knocking over the door. He yanked Charles from under me, scaring the horses. He spat in his face about what rightfully belonged to him.

I hurried to get between them as Madylyne and Ashley rushed in, holding Charles back as he too, bulldozed towards Richard.

There was yelling, yanking, pushing, missed punches, one, however, neared me as I stood, pushing both Charles and Richard apart, with the girls behind Charles.

A thunderous roar, shook the entirety of the manor; there was a looming darkness over us, literally, the room had darkened, black petals flying in every direction.

Robbie, I stared in utter horror as the words I'd seen before in my mind, boomed with a dry, grave voice.

"NOT MY QUEEN!"
IT SAID, "NEVER MY QUEEN."

My bosom glowed crimson, illuminating the room. I was unable to move or breathe, my vision hazy and dizzy, a great pull drawing from my chest; a feeling so suffocating, yet blissful like a cold drink in a hot summer's day.

Robbie, I later awoke in the girl's room, dressed in only a robe. I gasped as I sat up, a vile, iron taste in my mouth. Madylyne and Ashley helped me clear my head and bring me back from my groggy, faint state.

They said I had passed out while Charles and Richard duked It out. They carried me here and that was that. Richard and Charles are locked in separate rooms Madylyne said.

Robbie, They have no recollection of what happened: of the Shadow's earth shattering appearance.

Robbie it's watching me...

Colours: Is it late is? Is it early?