3.28

Colours: I have crawled from under my rock to bring to you this!

03.28

Charles is still here; he could never completely remove the bizarre print. As of two days ago, he has been sleeping next to me. I prefer to not be alone in these times.

Typically, I have Madylyne or Ashley join me wherever I may go.

He's there in every corner of the room; watching me. My breast ache constantly. The marks seemed to have grown in size, but the strangest thing is that neither Madylyne, nor Ashley seem to be able to see them.

Richard has not returned and nightmares haunt me: him and that wench, Becky! They go at it like two gazelles in heat! The ever-haunting spirit points and taunts me for my idiocy, to allow another into the arms of what's mine.

So, there is not a single remorseful bone in my body about having a foreign man in my chambers.

Charles is warm and loving, he brings me flowers from the town. He wakes me with sweet-whispers and hummingbird-kisses. He awakens smiles which Richard had not birthed. I feel safe in his brawny arms. I feel like a lovesick teen again!

We take walks in the garden. My rose bushes are blooming quite well, all of them aside from my white roses. They are wilting, drying up and shriveling into dust.

However, there is something I must confess.

I have reason to believe Charles wants to take this a step further!

But I am unsure, Robbie. I still do love Richard, but how is it that I am here, being some lonely, punished housewife. I will not stand for this. I have only known Richard: his body, his mind, his world wrapping mine.

Is it wrong to be curious, to want to discover new lands, to want something I have not yet known?

If the farm life taught me anything, it is that you cannot milk one cow for too long, nor take an armadillo to a bread shop.

Colours: It'sgetting crazy. I'm not sure if I got all the editing it needed. I think I did. Something's are just meant to be a specific way
Now, if you don't mind, I have a nice rock to go lay under.

I don't say this, but it'd be really great if you'd follow me, that way you can keep up with my shenanigans. Also, you can always leave a comment here on on my wall (is that what that's called?)
Thanks for reading leave a vote if you like or don't.
Lots of love and positive vines!