X. Answers (Part 1)

After many hours of hard work: serving disgusting food, washing stinky clothes, cleaning dirty rooms and throwing away heavy rocks; I was on the cell again.
I haven't seen Theo since they dragged me out of the temple. I didn't know what he was planning. I couldn't sleep with all this happening.

"Sarah...", I heard someone whisper.

Behind the bars of the cell was standing Theo. I couldn't believe he was there. But had he come to save me? Or did he come to lie more?

"What do you want?", I said angrily.

"Please, don't be mad at me", he whispered. He said giving me a sad look. He was wearing a ridiculous red suit, with red feathers around the neck. I guess his sister ordered him to change into that. I was fed up already of seeing that sick red color everywhere.
"I'm here to explain you everything. May I come in?"

"Don't you have to be with your sister?"

"I told her I needed to check on some prisoners. I don't have so much time so... may I come in?"

"...If you can"

"Of course", he pulled out some keys from his pocket. Slowly, he opened the gate, trying not to make a lot of noise. He closed the gate gently, and walked to sit on the bed beside me.

"I'm listening", I said, my full attention on him.

"I don't know where to start from..."

"Start from the beginning", at that he chuckled. Then sighed...

"The Red Fairy, as you may have noticed already, is my older sister. It's just that the power of the magic wand made her look younger than me... Now, as to how did she become the monster who is now, it all happened 14 years ago, so I was 15 at that time..."

*~*~*~*~*~FLASHBACK*~*~*~*~*~

THEO'S P.O.V.
Susaye was being dramatic with all this situation of being selected as the Queen of the Green Woods. My parents had been the judges for choosing the right Queen of Neatania, and she was disappointed that her own parents hadn't chosen her.
She was pacing around the bedroom.

"I should have been the Queen, not her!", she exclaimed angrily.

"Susaye, you were selected as the Princess. Can't you-", I tried to explain but she interrupted me.

"No! That's not enough. I can't believe that my own parents chose that woman instead of me!"

"With that attitude, I don't think they would like you to be their Queen"

"I've got a plan", she said suddenly and stopped pacing around.

"What?"

"I'll become a queen myself, in a world where everybody will follow my orders... and I'll let you to go with me"

"What are you planning to do?"

"I'll steal the Moon Queen's magic wand. And with that I'll give myself power to build my own kingdom and become the Queen of that place! It'll be called... The Black Woods"

"No! Don't even think about it!"

She sighed and fell on the bed.

"...You're right. This is an awful idea", she said with her hands on her head.

"Please, Susaye. Promise me you won't do that"

"Of course I won't. I've been such a selfish... I think I can be used to being the Princess. It sounds good after all"