I. Danger

SARAH'S P.O.V.
I live in the middle of a forest. There are 3 of them: one called "Green Woods", another one called "Yellow Woods" and finally the "Black Woods". My brother lives there. The black woods didn't have to be visited by nobody or they would be killed by the Red Fairy, the queen of that place.

I was sitting in front of the fireplace, reading a book when I heard a knock at my door. I stood up and opened it.

"Hey, Sarah. I've got a message from your brother", said the postman, a young and polite boy. He handed me an envelope.

"Thank you", I said with a smile and taking it.

He left and I closed the door. I opened the envelope, it was a letter from Xenon, my older brother. I was a bit worried about what he had written. Perhaps he's in danger, or maybe he only wanted to tell me how I was doing. I don't know, I just opened the letter and started reading.

"Sarah.
You must flee! The red fairy has sent her army to burn out the entire green woods! Tell everybody to move to the yellow woods now, you all will be safe there. I promise me and my team will do everything to stop her, but meanwhile, do what I told you. Take care.
Your brother, Xenon".

Oh no, he wasn't in danger, but we all were! I got outside and alerted the community. I told them about Xenon's message.

"That damned fairy! She wants all the realms to be hers!", commented a woman.

"I know. We can only hope my brother can stop her", I said. "Well then, pack everything you need. We don't know how much time is left".

Everybody started moving. I took pictures, food, clothes, some sheets and pillows, and I ran.

The yellow woods was the middle realm, where people were neither bad nor nice. It was better than staying in the green woods, being killed by that fairy.

The way was a rocky mountain, a man stepped on a pointy rock, and fell to the ground. Others kept walking while others were helping the man, me included.

The farther we walked, the darker the sky was getting. From the high distance we were, we could hear gunshots, bombs and we saw fire all over the green woods. Some people started crying.

"Please, stay silent, or it's possible that they will come and kill us", I told them trying to calm them down.

"How can we calm down when they're destroying our home?", said a woman, embracing her kids.

"I know it's hard but...", I sighed. Our only choice was to keep walking.

Finally, we arrived to the border between the green and yellow woods. A guard stood there.

"What are you all doing here?", he asked, his hands approaching dangerously to his gun. It was a huge gun with a wide hole. It was an apples gun.

"We were ordered to come here because our home is being attacked by the red fairy", I said.

"Ordered by whom?", he asked.

"My brother Xenon, he has a team hiding in the Black Woods. They're planning to end with all of this but we don't know when will that be. Please, let us stay for some days", I replied.

He hesitated for a moment and looked at the people that would enter. "Alright, you all can come in", he finally said and we entered.