•22•

Two weeks later

Maya's POV:

I haven't talked to Ethan since the dinner. I couldn't stop thinking about the almost kiss, it reminds me of when we went to the carnival and I couldn't stop thinking about our first almost kiss.

It was Saturday afternoon and we were living the next day. I was currently looking for my bathing suit but I couldn't find it. I went to Daniella's room and asked her if she has seen it.

She was in her bed on her phone with headphones probably facetiming Grayson.

"Dani have you seen my blue bikini?" I asked her.

"Hmmm nope." She said and went back to her phone.

I groaned and thanked her.

I went back to my room and sat in the bed.

I think I should get a new bikini.

I went downstairs where my mom was.

"Mom, I need a new swim suit." I told her.

"What happened with yours?" She asked me.

"Well I don't find it and I don't think it will fit me anymore since I haven't went swimming in like years." I told her.

"And the time we went to the Dolan's house last summer and you guys had a pool day?" She asked.

"I wore one of Daniella's swim suit." I said.

"Oh okay, I can give you money to buy some but I can't take you cause I have to pack stuff and clean the house a little and your father is at work." She said.

"I'll ask Ethan or Gray." I told her.

"Okay." She said and went to grab her purse.

I went to where she was and she handed me the money.

"Thanks mom!" I said kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome sweetie!" She said and I went upstairs to Daniella's room.

"Dani, are you talking to Gray?" I asked her.

"Yeah why?" She said.

"Can you put him in speaker? I need to ask him something." I asked her.

She nodded and remove her earphones and did as told.

"Hey Gray!" I said looking at the screen to his face since it was facetime.

"Hey Maya!" He said smiling.

"Can you take me to the mall to buy new swimsuits?" I asked him.

"Uhm yeah sure." He said smiling.

"I'll come too, I need to buy some things." Dani said and I nodded.

"Thanks Gray." I said.

"I'll be at you house in like 5 minutes be ready.