•18•

1 day later, saturday.
Maya's POV:
I was woken up by the sun hitting my face.
I got up from my bed and stretched a little bit.

It was hard for me to fall asleep yesterday because of what happened with Ethan. I'm still really hurt.

I grab my phone from my nightstand and disconnect it from the charger, then I checked my messages.

I told the girls what Niki did so we got her out of the squad. I can't believe that she did that to me, I don't even know who leaned in first but she could've stopped it.

Group chat: The new squad💖🙋🏻
Rach:Morning girlss💕
Addie: morningg🙋🏻
Rach: Girls guess what?
Addie:what?
Rach: So they told me that Chris Lewis is throwing a party today and we are invited!
Addie: Omg we are totally going! He throws the best parties ever!
Me: idk girls...
Rach: come on Maya! You love parties!
Me: I know but I'm just not in the mood for that
Addie: Maya I know you are heart broken but don't let that get into your way! Lets go and have fun!
Me: idk guys...
Rach: pleaseeeee
Addie: come on Maya😞
Me: ugh fine
Addie: yass💁🏼
Rach: you go girl💁🏻
Me: hahaha, so what? At what time and where do we meet to get ready?
Rach: come to my house at 6 pm
Me: okay see ya girls
Addie: see yaa

End of conversation
I guess I'm going to a party tonight, I have to ask for permission, Dani is probably going too so they will most likely say yes.

I went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. Mom was making breakfast and my dad and Dani were sitting at the dinning table. I said good morning to everyone and they said it back and then I sat in one of the chairs.

My dad was reading the news paper and Dani was on her phone.

My mom came out of the kitchen with a plate with bacon in it and put it in the middle of the table and then she sat in one of the chairs.

Then dad prayed as we always do before eating and when he finished we started eating.

"So..." Daniella said getting everyone's attention.

"Today I got invited to a party, Chris Lewis is throwing it."

"At what time and when sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Today at 8 pm." Dani said.

"Okay, you are going with the girls?" She asked.

"Yes and Grayson." She said.

Great, that means that Ethan is probably going too, ugh.

"You can go, but be back at 12." Dad said.

"I got invited too." I said.

"If your sister and the Dolans are going then you can go too." Dad said.

"Okay, I'm going to Rachel's at 6 so we can get ready." I said.

"Okay." Mom said.

We finished eating and then we all went to our rooms.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. I put the password and then went to the groupchat with the girls.

Groupchat: