• 5 •

Maya's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm. I groaned and snooze it.

Ugh its Monday, and this can only mean one thing, school.

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone.

I looked at my social medias and Ethan posted a pic on Instagram with all of us yesterday at the carnival.

It captioned: "had a blast yesterday with the ones I love ❤️"

I smiled and liked the pic.

I then started doing my morning routine.

I first took a shower and then brushed my teeth.

-

^her outfit

^her outfit.

I don't really like using make up, I just put on mascara, since I'm just 13 and I really don't need a lot of it.

I then made my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

My parents and sister were all eating and I notice my plate was already in the table.

"Good Morning sweetie." My mom said.

I smiled.

"Morning mom." I said.

I started eating.

"Oh girls, none of us can take you to school today, so Ethan and Grayson will pick you guys up." My mom said.

I nodded and continued eating my bacon.

-

We were in the car. I was in the back seat with Daniella, Grayson was driving and Ethan was in the front seat.

The ride was silent, you could only hear the music they had on.

-

We eventually reached the school. I'm in 7th grade, so I'm in the same building as Ethan, Grayson and Daniella.

Daniella and I thanked them and we all went our seperate ways.

I got out everything I needed and went to my first class, which is math.

We are just missing 1 month for summer break.

I made my way to class and spotted my two best friends, Adelaine and Rachel. It looks like Niki wasn't here today.

(If you are wondering how to pronounce "Adelaine" is "ad a line")