•20•

Maya's POV:
I woke up with a huge headache and noticed I'm not in my room.

I look around and realize I'm in Ethan's room. What am I doing here? I just remember meeting a guy named Aiden? No, Adam, and he gave me like 8 cups of some drink with alcohol I think and thats all.

I look beside me and there was no one.

I sat on the edge of the bed and saw a pill for headache and a glass of water in the nightstand. I grabbed the pill and swallow it with the water.

I then got up and went downstairs.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Ethan cooking.

"Good morning." I softly said and he turned around and a smile formed in his lips.

"Good morning May." He said turning back to cooking. I smiled at the memory of when he called me that.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" He asked turning completely around.

"Well-" I said but got cut off by Ethan.

"Wait, wait, let me guess, pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon." He said.

I giggled and nodded.

"It will be ready in a minute!" He said and went back to cooking.

"Hey do you happen to know where my phone is?" I asked Ethan.

"Yeah its in my nightstand I put it to charge." He said and I thanked him.

I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I had a lot of messages and 10 missed calls from my mom.

I went to my mom's messages first.

Messages:

Mom❤️:Maya Elizabeth Harris where are you???

Mom❤️: answer me Maya.

Mom❤️: answer the freakin phone Maya!!!

Mom❤️: I got a call from Ethan saying that you will stay the night at his house. Next time tell me first Maya, you are warned.

Me: mom I'm so so sorry I was so so tired, I couldn't answer any text messages.

Mom❤️: its fine Maya, Ethan told me that you fell asleep and he brought you to his house so he didn't wake us up, next time tell me.

Me: yes mom, I'll be home later ily and I'm sorry❤️

Mom❤️: okay bye sweetie❤️

Me: bye mom!❤️

-

I opened the groupchat with the girls.

-
Messages:

Rach💗: MAYA YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Addy💕: YES MAYA!

Rach💗: WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITH ETHAN AND WITHOUT TELLING US!!

Addy💕: YEAH!

Me: I'm sorry girls I just woke up.

Rach💗:EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Me: well-
( i explained everything I remember to them.)

Addy💕: WHAAAT?!