·12·

A/N: before you read this chapter I wanted to tell you guys something,I'm sorry if I don't update fast, I mean I have school, homework and a lot of stuff to do, its really hard for me to update, so I'm asking you to please understand that its kinda difficult for me to be updating all the time, I mean, I sometimes have writers block and idk what to write, anyway,nthanks for understanding, ily guys sm never forget that.

Sunday 3pm

Maya's POV:

Today I was released from the hospital, so I was home now.

I am just looking at the ceiling of my room, thinking about yesterday, about Ethan.

Why did he left like that?

Why did he almost kiss me?

Why did he held my hand so tightly like if he didn't want to let me go? Like if I was about to fall from a cliff and he held it so I wouldn't fall.

Why did he stared into my eyes so deeply?

Why? Just why?

I am so confused.

I need to clear everything.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my black leggings, Ethan's hoodie and my adidas superstars and put them on.

I told my mom that I am going to the Dolan's house and she was okay with it.

I open the door and to my luck, it is snowing.

Don't get me wrong, I love snow, its just I'm going to freeze.

I grab my beanie and made my way to Ethan's house, which was just 2 houses away.

I am shaking, I'm not sure if its beacause its freezing or I'm nervous. Probably both.

I finally get to Ethan's house and rang the doorbell.

Lisa opened the door and her eyes widened.

"Sweetie its freezing, come in." She said and I entered. I felt warmness.

"How are you sweetie?" She asked reffering to yesterday.

"Better, they gave me the medication I needed and I'm better than ever now." I said smiling.

"Honey I'm so happy you feel better." She said.

"Thank you." I smiled and she smiled back.

"And what brings you here sweetie?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I came here to see Ethan." I said.

"Oh he is in his room, he hasn't gotten out from there since yesterday night." She said with a worried face. Thats really strange.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"I'll go to the grocery store and to have lunch with Sean (Ethan, Gray and Cam's dad), Gray and Cam are at a friend's house."

"Oh okay," i said "I'll tell Ethan." I said.

She smiled. "Thank you sweetie, I'll see you later, bye." She said and I said goodbye back.

I made my way upstairs.

I get to Ethan's door and knocked.

"Come in." I heard from inside.

I openmthe door and there he was, in his joggers and a black t-shirt wearing black socks, eating chips, playing Mario Kart. When he saw me he stopped the game, got up, and cleaned his black t-shirt that had chips on it.

"Maya what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came here to talk." I said serious.

"Talk?" He asked and I nodded my head. "About what?" He turned off the wii u and his tv.