• 1 •

Maya's POV:
"Maya, sweetie, can you come downstairs please." I heard my mom say.

I ran downstairs and saw him.

Him.

The boy I like ever since I was 7 years old.

"Hey Ethan." I said smiling.

"Hey Maya" Ethan nodded his head at me and smiled.

We did our handshake.

Yes we have one.

We laughed and then I went and hug Grayson.

Okay, you are probably wondering whats going on right now. Let me explain.

Ethan's family moved here when I was 3.

So my family, being the sweet people they are, invited them to dinner when they were new here, and it appears that they got along pretty well.

And yeah, they are pratically family to us now.

I have a crush on Ethan ever since I was 7 years old and he was 10. So yeah, you guessed it, I'm 13 and he is.... 16.

He was the only one that played barbies and princesses with me, so I guess thats one of the things that made me fall in love with him.

I mean, thats not the only reason, probably other reason is that he always has the power to make me smile and laugh even when I am sad and crying.

Or maybe that every time I say I'm fat and ugly, he tells me to shut up, because he says I'm beautiful just the way I am.

Maybe his way of calling me his little princess.

Maybe because every time we had sleep overs and I had a nightmare, he will be with me until I fall asleep.

I love him. Like alot.

He loves me too, but not in that way.

He sees me as his little sister, and he probably thinks that I see him as my big brother.

But the sad thing is that I see him more than that.

Anyways, moving on, I'm going to tell you why and how did Ethan and Grayson started babysitting me,

when they where 14, they needed money, so my mom gave them the idea of baby sit me.

So ever since I was 11 they have been baby sitting me and my sister. Well, me, cause she is just one year younger than them.

"Okay so me and Leo we'll be back at 12." My mom said and took out a paper.

"Heres mine, Leo, an Maya's doctor number. If you need anything just-" My mom got cut off by Ethan.

"Mrs. Harrison, it will be fine don't worry." Ethan gave her an assuring smile.

"Okay but still, here is our phone numbers and her doctor's number, incase something happens because of her asthma or anything else, oh and her inhaler is in her room, just incase." Yeah, I have asthma, it sucks.

Ethan nodded.

"I don't want you to break your arm again." She said pointing a finger at me.

"Mom, that was the first time they baby sit me, I was a little kid then and they couldn't stop me from jumping on the bed." I said.