·17·

Maya's POV:

Lately Ethan and I haven't seen each other a lot, he's been too busy helping Niki with math. It kinda has me jealous. Don't get me wrong I trust Ethan....but Niki, I heard a lot about her stealing boyfriends from other girls, but she wouldn't do that to me, I mean I'm one of her best friends, she wouldn't do that...right?

But today is the last day of tutoring because the exam is the day we go back to classes,that is in 3 days and that kind of makes me feel better.

I went to take a shower and get ready for the day. I put on music and got in the shower.

When I finished I wrap myself in a towel and went to my room.

I decided to wear some joggers and one of Ethan's hoodie, then I grabbed the necklace he gave me and put it on.

I grabbed my hair brush and brushed my wet hair.

When I finished, I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. She was preparing something.

"Hey mom." I said.

She turned around.

"Hey Maya." She said going back to preparing.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm baking some brownies for Lisa, she has a celebration with her co-workers tonight and she asked me if I could bake something for her celebration and I said yes" She said,

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah, I finished already I was just adding some things." She said.

I nodded.

"Sweetie would you help me out and take this to the Dolans? I really need to get some things done" I nodded and she gave me the pan with brownies that was wrapped with transparent plastic.

"Thank you baby." She said and went upstairs.

I put the pan in a table and grabbed my adidas superstars that where near the door. When I finished putting them on I grabbed the brownies and made my way to the Dolan's house.

It was really cold outside considering january was just starting.

I notice that just Ethan's car was here.

I knocked on the door but no one opened. The door was unlocked so I went in and then to the kitchen, leaving the brownies there.

I went upstairs to see if Ethan was in his room.

I got to his room. I didn't knock I just opened it, he says that I never have to knock.

I opened the door and my heart immediately broke.

Niki on top of Ethan and they were....kissing.

Ethan pulled away and Niki got off of him. They looked at me. Ethan's eyes widden.

"Maya no, I-I can explain." He said. Tears started forming in my eyes, I shook my head and made my way out. I ran down the stairs and Ethan was behind me. I got to the end of the stairs and he grabbed me from my shoulder and turned me around. By this time the tears where streaming down my face.

"What Ethan?!" I said crying.

"Its not what it looks like." He said.

"Oh really? Because its exactly how I think it looks like." I said with tears streaming down my face.

He looked down.

"Why Ethan? Why did you do this to me?" I said crying.

"And the worst thing, with one of my best friends...Just why?" I asked him.