·14·

A/N: can someone please recommend me a really good fanfic on: dolan twins, shawn m, cameron dallas, matt espinosa, hayesn& nash grier, in other words, the old magcon,or Kian Lawley, pleaseee pleasee

Ily guys enjoy this chapter!

1 week later, the twins birthday

Maya's POV:
Cameron, Lisa, my mom, Daniella, Aaron, Alex, Jack (Ethan and Grayson's best friends) and I were decorating the house for the surprise party for the twins.

Jack G and Jack J took the twins out to eat so we could have time to prepare everything.

When we finished I put the gifts that I got for Ethan and Grayson at the table and then went home to get ready.

Since it was really cold and it was still snowing I decided to wear a black skirt with my white sweater and maroon scarf, I put on my tights so I wouldn't freeze and I paired everything with my brown combat boots.

Then I put on my make up, which consists of winged eye liner, mascara, foundation and lipstick.

I grab my phone and purse and headed to the Dolan's house.

When I got there, everything looked good, the twins will absolutely love it.

"They're coming!" Someone yelled.

"Turn off the lights!" I said and they turned them off.

We all hid and waited for them to come in.

The door opened and Gray turned on the lights.

"Surprise!" We all jumped out from where we were hidden.

They both smiled and hugged their friends.

I then went to them and hugged them.

Ethan had a surprise look when he saw me, he has never seen me with this much of make up.

He looked like he liked what he saw.

Daniella went to Grayson and hugged him. They haven't announced that they are together yet, so they can't kiss in public.

She hugged Ethan too.

The music was loud and people were dancing.

If you are wondering, our parents went out for the weekend to the twins' 2nd house that is like one hour away from here, that means I'm staying the night here.

I gave the twins their present and I could tell they both loved it.

"Lets go upstairs, I want to tell you something." Ethan whispered in my ear.

I nodded and followed him upstairs.

We went into his room and he locked the door.

"What happened?" I asked him.