• 3 •

Maya's POV:
I woke up by the sun hitting my face.

I grabbed my phone to look at the time.

9:30 am.

I didn't got to many sleep since I actually fell asleep at 1:30 am.

I just couldn't sleep yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about that night, it was the best night ever.

We played wii, and couldn't stop laughing, then when we watched Netflix.

Flashback:
We where watching the movie and I wanted some popcorn, so I tried to grab some but I felt Ethan's hand touch mine.

I turn to Ethan and blush. We stared at each other for seconds.

Then he moved his hand so I could grab popcorn. "Thanks." I said smiling and blushing, I don't think he notice since we turned off the lights.

When we finished, it was 12:00, and Ethan told me that it was time to sleep, so i made my way upstairs and he was right behind me.

I already had my pajamas on so I put my phone on the charger and drank a little bit of my water.

Ethan tuck me in and kissed my forehead. Yeah, I'm 13, but as I said, he still sees me as his little princess.

"Goodnight my beautiful princess." He said.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Eth, you said mom and dad won't be back until tomorrow at 5 pm, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, what if we all go to the carnival?"

"Yeah that sounds like a really good idea." He said smiling.

I smiled.

"Yaay." I smiled.

"You are so cute." He laughed.

My smile faded but not because he said something bad.

Did he really just called me cute? Omg.

I blushed a little and try to hide it with my hair.

He cleared his throat, "Well, umm, goodnight Princess." He said giving me a kiss in the forehead.

"Goodnight Eth." I said.

He then turned off the lights and got out, then he closed the door.

I couldn't stop smiling, and I just couldn't sleep. I tried doing the usual, you know, counting sheeps, but every time I did that this happened:

"One, two, three, four, his eyes, his smile, his way of calling me princess." I needed to stop.
-

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, it has been
1 hour, and I needed to sleep.

I just stared at the ceiling, trying to sleep. I then eventually fell asleep.

End of flashback.