•21•

Saturday
Maya's POV:
I was getting ready for todays dinner with the Dolans.

This week Ethan has been a little lonely, when I saw him he seemed sad and zoomed out when he was with his friends.

I finished my make up finally.

For my outfit I decided to wear a black and white striped shirt, black high wasted ripped jeans and my white converse.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I finished and then I lied down on my bed and checked my phone.

"Dani! Maya! The Dolans are here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I put my phone on my back pocket and made my way downstairs.

Ethan was looking down but then suddenly looked up and his eyes lit up when he saw me and he smiled a little bit.

I said hi to Lisa and Sean and Grayson and then awkwardly said hi to Ethan.

"You guys should go upstairs while dinner its ready." My mom said and Dani and I nodded and went upstairs.

Dani and Gray went to Dani's room and Ethan and I went to the theater room where we had the wii, movies and all that stuff.

I sat in one of the sofas and Ethan sat in the same but in the other end.

There was an awkward silence until Ethan spoke.

"So how are you?" He asked me.

"Uhm fine and you?" I said not looking at him.

"Fine I guess." He answered.

"So, do you like, want to see a movie?" I asked him.

"Yeah its fine." He said.

I put on The Conjuring 2 and then grab a blanket, sat down on the sofa and covered myself in it.

"Dinner is ready!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I paused the movie and Ethan and I went downstairs.

We sat down on the table. Grayson and Dani beside me and Ethan, Lisa and Sean in front of us, my mom and dad were at both ends of the table.

We prayed for our food and then started eating.

"So Maya." Mom said and I looked up from my spaghetti.

"We know that your birthday is coming." She said and I nodded.

"So dad, Lisa, Sean and I were talking and we decided that we should all go to Hawaii!" Mom said and I immediately smiled.

"Really?!" I said smiling.

"Yes! We are living in 2 weeks!" Mom said and I was so excited.

"Yay thank you!" I said smiling.

We continued talking and eating. The only thing that has me a little worried is that the Dolans are coming too and that means Ethan is coming too.

We finished eating and the twins and Dani and I went upstairs, Dani and Gray to her bedroom and Ethan and I to the theater room.

I put on the movie again and cover myself in the blanket.

I looked at Ethan who seemed a little bit cold.

"Do you want a blanket?" I asked him.

"Don't worry." He said.

"No, I'll get you one." I said.

I searched in the room and didn't fin one. Then I went to Dani's room, my room and my parents room and didn't find one. Mom probably washed them today.

I went back to the theater room.

"So I guess we would have to share the blanket." I said entering the room and sitting on the sofa grabbing the blanket.

"Uhm no no, don't worry." He said.

"Its fine." I said getting closer to him and putting the blanket over us.

We continued watching the movie and in one part I jumped and he hugged me.

I look up to him and we stare into each other eyes, our faces inches away.

He started to get closer and I was getting closer too.

Our lips almost touching.

"Ethan! Grayson! We're leaving!" Lisa yelled from downstairs and Ethan and I got away quickly.

I looked to the ground and then put the blanket away and we both get up and go downstairs.

Everyone was there already.

"Bye girls." Lisa and Sean said to us.

Grayson said goodbye to Dani and then to me.

Ethan then came to me and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Maya." He said smiling at me. I smiled a little.

"Goodnight Ethan." I said and then they all went to their house.

Dani and I went back upstairs to our rooms and and mom and dad were cleaning downstairs.

I put on my pajamas and then removed my make up.

After I was finished I put my phone to charge and then just looked at my ceiling thinking.

I almost kissed Ethan and the worst thing is....I wanted that kiss.

•     •    •
Whats up peoplee!🤘🏼 im sorry for not updating i've been freaking busy this days ugh😭 but anyway here is an update! The Dolans and the Harris are going to Hawaii huh? What do you think will happen? Do you want Ethan and Maya to be back? You think Maya should forgive him? Why? tell me in the comments! ily guysss a loot, don't forget to always smile and never let anyone or anything bring you down, YOU'RE NOT ALONE❤️ ily guysss✌🏼