Chapter 10 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Karma saw her state, but then he noticed something else that Kayano completely forgot. Something that almost slipped through their minds.

"Nagisa..." He whispered it under his breath that somehow managed to reach Kayano's ears.

Kayano brought her head up again after she heard that, and looked at him with a confused look.

"Karma?"

"Nagisa..." He said it once more, but this time, he said it with his normal tone that his other classmates could hear.

"Nagisa's out there somewhere. But I'm not sure if he's okay." Karma added.

Kayano widened her eyes as she just realized Nagisa was about to meet up with Korosensei until 'this' happened. She thought that Nagisa must still be out there since the laser beam was only meant for Korosensei.

And what's more, if Nagisa hadn't  come back yet, he might have successfully met up with Korosensei. Leading to her realization, that Korosensei IS still alive!

---

Meanwhile, somewhere in the woods of the mountain...

---

"Are you okay Korosensei?"

Nagisa didn't had trouble finding Korosensei since he was visible next to a tree near the woods surrounding the mountain. He immediately ran off towards him and asked if he was okay.

He could see Korosensei's tentacles liquefied and he was in sort of pain.

"I'm alright Nagisa. I could heal in no time." Korosensei answered with a pained voice.

"But...what was that?" Korosensei's tentacles were slowly growing back as he looked up above the sky, wondering about what was that red beam of light that struck out of the blue.

Nagisa followed his teacher's gaze and narrowed his eyes while thinking up of an answer.

"I don't really know sir. But seeing the classroom unharmed and the ground unscathed, that laser strike must've been meant for you." Nagisa said while he was still looking above the stars.

While narrowing his eyes towards the night sky, he spotted a red blinking light that was glowing brighter than the other stars in the sky. He eventually knew that the attack must have come from there and he points a finger to show his teacher where it is.

"So that red beam of light is fired by that satellite probe. I wonder..." Korosensei finally fully recovered and stood up on his feet as he gazed toward the red blinking light in the night sky.

He deeply went into thought, trying to figure out who was behind that attack.

"You don't mean...?" Nagisa knew what Korosensei meant. He quickly turned his head as he gasped in disbelief.

Korosensei looked at Nagisa and nod his head. Although his head was too big it only showed a slight movement, so he backed it up with words.

"I suppose so." He answered.

Nagisa's eyes widened that he couldn't actually believe it. He thought that they had an agreement. He thought that they would be the ones who gets to kill Korosensei.

But then suddenly out of nowhere, another attack struck the mountain, catching the two by surprise. 

Five orange laser beams fired from different directions and formed a circle of light. Then, particles in a shape of hexagons began to form and covered the whole area, forming a sphere that would only mean to prevent their target from escaping.

Nagisa and Korosensei were utterly confused while the hexagon particles slowly surrounded the whole mountain.

"What is that?!" Nagisa asked with fear slowly welling up inside him.

Without a reply, Korosensei took off from the ground and slowly went near towards the barrier. As he placed a tentacle on it, it instantly melted, proving that it was an anti-tentacle barrier.

He flew back towards the ground and looked at Nagisa, then back above.

"I believe the government is making its move. Since the first attack they brought was a failure, they'll obviously try another." Korosensei briefly explained.

Nagisa was completely lost. He didn't know what to do as he stood with his jaws wide open. He tried to calm himself down, but he didn't succeed.

Is this really it?

He thought to himself as he looked around him.

Is the government really gonna take Koresensei? After everything we've been through, we we're so naive! I thought we would be the ones to do it, not them!

He started to clench his fist and grit his teeth as he got so upset believing the government's agreement with them was a lie. He then turned toward his teacher.

"Korosensei, let's—"

But that, before he could finish, a dark tentacle suddenly struck their positions. Luckily, Korosensei was aware enough to move Nagisa and himself out of the way.

A few seconds after that strike, an evil chuckle sounded from the woods. Korosensei and Nagisa turned to that direction and tried to figure out who it was. When they got a clearer look, two unidentified figures showed up. One was wearing a white cloak with mask on his face while the other was black. Once they moved out from the shadows, they were easily identified now.

"It's good to see you again...Korosensei." The one in a white cloak spoke as he took off his mask afterwards.

With his face revealed, Korosensei wore an expression of disbelief and annoyance.

"Yanagisawa..."

---

End of Chapter 10