.

.

.

"Chopa! Boy come and get your breakfast." V called as he sleepily made his and chopa's breakfast. The said male came running to him as it heard the word 'breakfast'. He chuckled and placed the bowl full of pedigree (dog food)  on the floor, near to chopa.

"Be a good boy until i come back ok!" He said wearing his leather jacket and chopa nodded at him before digging its head into the food.

The lilac haired male locked his house and walked to his bike lazily. He kissed his van and started the engine, driving off to his bestfriend's house.

.

.

.

"Oh hello there." Mrs. Min said, as she opened the door and taehyung just stared at her with a shook face.

"U-um..i am suga's friend.." he said awkwardly and the woman smiled at him.

"Oh i see. Sorry you must not know me. I am yoongi or should i say suga's  mother." She said and chuckled  making taehyung smile too.

"Ah hello Mrs. Min. I am V- i mean kim Taehyung." He said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you. Well yoongi is upstairs. You can go meet him." She said and taehyung nodded before walking up the stairs.

"Yoongs didn't tell me his family was coming over... that was awkward." He thought and walked inside suga's room, finding for  him.

"Yoongs?" He called out but the room was empty, with no presense of the said male. V turned his head to the bathroom, as he heard the water splashing sound from it.

"Yah! Yoongs! Come out faster!! We are late for school!" He shouted banging on the door harshly. A few muffled voices were heard like "huh?" and "wait". The sound of the shower being turned off could be heard and V got more impatient because of his slow bestfriend.

"Yah!! Yoongs!!" He shouted, giving one more harsh punch on the door and the door broke, bursting open.

His annoyed face turned into a shocked one as he saw a unfamiliar figure which did not belong to yoongi.

"Oh its puppy." his mind screamed as he stared at the other male with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

On the other hand jungkook squeaked when the door busted open and he met eyes with the stranger who looked familiar. But he was not in the state to think about it. He panicked.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! MUMMYYYY!!! HYUNGGGG!!!! MIRIIII!!!!! THEIFFFFFF!!!"" He screamed in a high pitch making taehyung to flinch and break off from his thought. He looked at the screaming male amused.

"Tsk...so noisy.." he thought rolling his eyes and tried to calm down the other.

"Yah yah! Shut up for a while!!!" He said angrily making jungkook to scream even more and burst  into tears.

"Arghh." He groaned in annoyance as his ears hurted from the younger's screams. He gritted his teeth as his face turned red from anger.

The lilac head pushed jungkook against the bathroom wall and covered his mouth with his hand to stop his cries.

"Quiet!!!" He said sternly and jungkook went silent but tears still flowed from his eyes. Taehyung took the moment to examine his features and damn he was impressed. He stared into the younger's wide brown teary eyes which was staring back at him in fear. His pink chubby cheeks which made him look like a bunny and his soft chocolate brown hair making him look so edible.