chapter 27

ARJUN'S POV

I got a message in middle of my night . I knew it's  from unknown source. But I couldn't ignore it so I got up slowly placing Meera aside on our bed . Took my phone and slowly tip toed to our balcony .

' didn't find me? I love the way you struggle. '

I read a message as soon as I opened it . When I was about to call , I received other one

' don't you worry . You won't be having the person you love from tomorrow . Then maybe you can find me ?'

I clenched my fists into balls , how dare someone say that I will loose my Meera ? I will not leave this person its not a game for me . I will not put my love in danger .

'you should have come to me when I wanted you but alas ! You chose her . Now I will make sure she doesn't live .'

I almost threw the phone but stopped by someone hugging me . I relaxed with her touch .

" What happened?" She asked sleepily.

" Why aren't you sleeping? " I asked her back holding her hands over my chest .

" I missed you "she answered yawning loudly .

I smiled . Only she can mend my sour mood. I promised myself that I will never let her down or make her suffer . I slowly turned so that I am facing her .

" Come on, get inside . It's cold and you are not wearing any clothes" I said .

She looked bewildering at me and looked at her body and sighed in relief
" I am wearing your shirt " she stated in duh tone.

" I don't consider it as clothing when you are standing in balcony" I stated in same tone

" Oh come on, it's midnight . No one possibly can see us " she said hugging me again .

" Are you sure ?" I asked her .

"Hmm " she replied sleepily.

I kept my hands inside her shirt moving my hands over her waist .

" Take your hands off me , you horny man" she said hugging me tight .

" Are you affected? " I asked her smirking a bit .

" You wish " she replied.

I moved my hands further up to which she moaned and I started tickling her .

She wriggled in my grip and started moving back giggling loudly.

" Oh god Arjun ! Stop it !"she shouted

I carried her back to our room placing her on bed , pecked her nose and laid beside her . After about ten minutes she stopped laughing , I saw her sleeping peacefully.

I couldn't sleep not until I find who's behind this . Just when I was about to move I felt Meera spreading her limbs . I chuckled at her antics . At first I had body pains due to her constant kicks and throwing of her limbs over mine but now I can't sleep if shes away from me .

Sid said he will come to our house to discuss some business and I was waiting for him reading newspaper.

Suddenly  I heard hooting and whistles from dining room. I was curious so I walked there to see Nik , Sameer even my dad cheering on someone . I went close.

" Congrats sis in law! You have done it !" Nik exclaimed clapping hard .

" Whoohoo! You have reached a new level ! I am so happy for you!" Sameer shouted jumping in his place .