chapter 07

MEERA'S POV

" Mam ! Here's another one for you " nurse placed those things and left my cabin .

I have been staring at those since three days , exactly after he left my cabin that day.

He has been sending me lillies . Bunch of them every 3 hrs . I think I will get allergy if I receive one more.

My phone was blaring while I was contemplating about these lillies, I don't want to throw them nor do I want to keep them . Yes I love them not to extent of keeping them in my nose 24×7 .

"Hello?" I answered carelessly.

"Hi my Meera! " A husky yet sexy voice answered me back .

Arrrhhhhg! Why does he have to call me now? Where was he all these years ? Probably toying with some other women ! Huh!

" No I didn't " replied that voldemort.

Oops! I said it loud . Anyway let him suit for this . He says I am his . Like seriously? He doesn't have any patent on me .

" Why did you call? " I asked him very patiently .

" I didn't toy with any women these all years " he said seriously.

" You need to explain only one thing and that is why are you sending me lillies? I will faint with this much of fragrance! Don't send me anything from here after , I am working and I need a pleasant environment around me not suffocation." I talked without any gap.

" Okay " he replied plainly .

I was expecting some resistance but no !

"Okay " I replied back . He didn't disconnect our call and I was waiting for him to say something.

Coward much !

" Meera " he breathed out suddenly.

I was drawing patterns on my prescription pad " hmm " I replied involuntarily.

"You know it's not my mistake, I didn't know anything back then . We both know what is truth and yet you blame me " he said

I froze in my place. Didn't expect him to raise that topic suddenly. I didn't speak anything . I dont want to but I have to .

" I didn't blame you nor did I say anything about it to you" I replied back.

"Ignoring me and my presence shows that you are angry and hurt about it. " He said.

Now I don't really wanna talk about anything. Just then my cabin door burst open and in came my besssttt friends !

I left my phone on my table and ran to him first " Akash!!!!!! Wow!!! You are really here!!! ?? When did you come? How are you? Arrgh ! Put me down " I shouted non stop .

" I came back yesterday sweety and no I won't put you down . What's problem in this position?" He asked seriously.

Here meet my besst friend Akash, he's a doctor too child specialist. Khushi, Akash and me are like three musketeers. He always lifts me up to make fun of me , once he did the same and threw me on some garbage near our place saying " that's the best place for you! Please go on enjoy your good time with you friends down there " .

"Akash ! This is my cabin and you can't behave childishly here and there's no garbage , put me down this instant ! " I shouted back .

He kept me down and my other bestie started her drama " oh ! You will treat only her well? Don't you think that I should be treated as same way?! I gave you lift from airport to till here! That's not fair ! " Khushi pouted at Akash.

" Well I will never treat the you same ! Coz I love my sweety more than anything! " He winked at me and mocked Khushi .

" Shut up! , Meera pack your bag we will go out and have some dinner, make sure that we take him to expensive restaurant" Khushi said and dragged Akash with her .

I chuckled . She will never change . I went back to my table and started packing my stuff and then I remembered leaving my phone . Shit !

I took my phone and saw that call is not disconnected. " Hello" I said slowly . There was complete silence .

" What the fuck Meera! Who is he? Why did he hold you? ! You are mine ! He barked through the phone .

Whoa , he's is really mad . Super mad .

" You are no one to discuss about my life, bye . " I said and disconnected his call .

God I don't know how he will be now.

ARJUN's POV

I was boiling . Who the fuck is this Akash ? He touched my Meera. Nerve of that girl to disconnect my call ! She sounds so happy . I have never seen her talking with me . She's calm and quite around me mostly . I have to do something about this .

" Sir ! Evryone is waiting for you !" My PA announced .

I will close this deal . Make that hospital as well as Meera mine. I am going to play my side of the game dearie. You have been very naughty and head strong. I will show you how can I lure you into my world .

After 2hours

"Congratulations!" They all spoke at a time .

Yes ! Now step one completed . I just want her to be mine . Baby here you go! You are going to see me everyday now.  I will be waiting for you .

             ----------------------------

Please vote, comment and share my story.

Dedicated Mitz2794