chapter 09

MEERA'S POV

It so funny to watch all four boys covered with different substances!
Oh god ! Look at Arjun, he looks like someone who underwent shock

He was looking at me smiling at my face. " You flithy goat ! How can you do this?" My brother shouted.

" What is happening here?" My dad's voice boomed suddenly in the room.

Everything went silent whole family came running to dining hall. No one spoke anything. They were just staring at us. I thought he will shout at me but what shocked me most was

" Baby , you should have choosen something which will not leave their faces even  when they wash it ! " My dad laughed aloud followed by whole family.

" That's not how to scold them Raj" my mom came near us.

" Meera, clean this mess and you four go and get changed "  my mom ordered .

They all left , leaving me to clean this mess . Uff ! Why do I have to do it ? Blame it on my brother.

I cleaned every thing and went out to sit with my family

" Meera , now that you are practicing what do you think about marriage?" Rakul uncle asked me .

Seriously? Now they won't leave me? For godsake , I have been studying like hell to get it into post graduation and now when I want to be a little free and enjoy my life , here comes marriage ! My ass ! I don't want to get married!

" Why?! " My dad along with Rakul uncle asked me with shocked expression.

Oops! I said it loud , well because your son is going to marry someone ruining my life .

" I was just saying , I will when time comes don't stress much on it uncle " i told them

" Meera go and give this extra towel to Arjun , he forgot to take it from me and he's in your room" my mum stated cooly and started chatting with Asha aunty.

What? Are you mad? How can you send him to my room? There are so many things which I hid from him. Oh god! Way to go mother! Fuck !

I went to my room, knocked it which felt very weird, after waiting for few minutes he opened and peeked . His hair is wet and face is flushed.

" Oh you, come inside " he said as if I am entering his room.

I came in and looked back . Oh my god! What is he? He looks delicious and sexxyy

" So? Are you here to continue what you started down there?" He asked  walking towards me .

" I..I..no! I just came to give this towel" I said and walked past him to reach door but no my bad he pinned to the closed door , my back facing his front.

" You can touch me anytime you want. I am yours " he whispered in my ear .

" What no ! I just came to give you towel and I am going. " I said and tried to open but he was holding it and it's locked .

" Stay" he said hugging me close to his bare body .

God save me please.

" You don't know how much I am affected by you , you never knew and now I will not leave you without showing you that" he whispered slightly kissing my ear .

I was on cloud nine. He was affected by me? Really? Sure I never knew , he's mad . I need to get out of here before something happens between us.

" Leave me , I have to go ." I said rudely .

He thrusted his hips forward and man ! I could feel how much affected that part of body is !

I moaned a bit , " hmm you smell good , do to feel it ? How much I am affected by you? " He said .