Chapter 16

I slammed the car door and ran to the trap house's front porch.

------------------------------------

Kennedy 's POV.

My mind raced a mile minute.

But I took quick shallow breaths and knew it was either now or never . And I sure as hell couldn't take never.

I beat on the door like my life depended on it.

My life may have not depended on it but my heart sure did.

And here comes Sean , Drew 's Day 1 niggah , With a glock in his hand ready for whatever. 

His cold eyes softened when he realized the person banging on the door was me.

"Thank you Lord " , he whispered.  " Mann Kenn I'm soo happy you back , this niggah been mopping around the trap like a little bitch"

I could do nothing but laugh.

"Hey , now watch how you talk about bae. " I said in a semi- serious tone

"Ayee ! All Im saying is he the the fucking boss and he fucking up money being all depressed" put his hands up in surrender. 

"Well are you gonna let me in " I said anxious to see my Big daddy.

"Hold up". He stated

Then yelled "Clean up"

I stopped him ..

"No need to clean up on account of me I've seen it all. And it doesn't phase me . Can you tell me where Drew is now. " I said aggrivated now

" Chill Lil Mama he in the back" He laughed

"Nahh you chill , with that Lil Mama shit. " I snapped back

I walked back to his room in the trap.

And fixed my hair in my front camera , checked my breath , and applied my eos ball on my lips.

I wiped my sweaty palms and turned the knob.

There he was looking intently at his paper work.

Gosh this niggah was finee.

When he looked up at me I melted .. my heart and lady parts.

He smiled. and I hurriedly ran to give him a hug.

" I'm here. I'm ridding . I'm down for you and only YOU. I ... I think I love you" I said softly

"it's ok baby. I love you too" He said with a clear smile written on his face.

"No , it's not ok. It's not I have to stop running when things get hard. I have to stop assuming. I have to let you care . I have ..."I rambled

"Stop" he whispered with a small kiss

"Just" , kiss. "Stop" . kiss

With each word his kiss deepened.

I never knew a kiss could be so deep and intimate.

He pulled me to his chair . He sat. and patted his lap.

I hesitated. But quickly dismissed it and sat.

I was being real careful to not make this meaningful moment non sexual.

So instead of sitting right in the middle I sat an angle.

He looked at me . But I tried to look everywhere else.

I couldn't look at him knowing I was the one who caused this commotion and now I had to run back to fix it.

He moved my body just so I could feel his hard , erect friend.

Then he pulled me close to his face. eye to eye.

We stared at each other.

In silence.  Our breathing was in rythmn and out hearts in sync.

" I'm not going to tell you anymore and I mean this when I say this. You can't keep running away you can't.  "

"but I" I interrupted

"Let me finish" He stated firmly.

I nodded my head and he continued. . .

"Kenn I want you but . it's like you don't want to be wanted.  I've never worked so hard for a girl . I swear I havent. I want you only if you want me and this"

I smiled and I knew he won my heart over with just that initial kiss.

"I want you" I grinded on his lil friend and said , "I want this too" .

"Girl quit playing.  I outta give you the dick cause you been acting up. But I'm gone make you wait because you been showing ya ass. " He said as he burst in laughter.

I just raised up and pouted in the corner.

I swear it's like his dick has magic in it that makes me feen for more.

He looked over at my silly antics and laughed. Paying me no mind..

His smile worked wonders in keeping me soaked .

I had to leave and I had to leave fast .

"I'll see you at home" I asked

He looked up from his paper work. "Yeah , It will be a little late I got some business I need to handle."

I exited the room . thinking I could actually get used to this. Fast money , Nice cars , Expensive Clothes , Exquisite Meals. But most of Love with my baby Drew.

Author's Note:

I have been very busy and I just haven't had time to update. And for that I apologize. 

I promise to update more frequently .

I know this chapter was very short , so another one will be coming before the week is over.  I atleast wanted to give you guys something. 

Please give me feedback as to where the story may go.

-Kaylaaaa