Chapter 3

Chapter 2 recap

Stranger: Are you ready to talk now?

------------------------------------------

I look up slowly not knowing what to say. Although I look up we never make eye contact. I tried to play it smart and carefully pick and choose what and what not to say to him. I had no words so I just shrugged. I pulled my knees towards my chest trying to find comfort but that was replaced with discomfort. My belly stuck out just the right amount for there to be distance between my chest and knees.

I could tell the silence was eating away at him.  So he inched closer making my body tense up the closer he got. I hadn't had any contact with a boy since the incident with Ryan. He looked me over and bit his lip ,softly pulling my chin up.

Stranger: Lift your head up , Youre too pretty to hanging your head so low.

I knew if I was like 10 shades lighter my face would be bright red. I didn't want to let him know what he said got me in my feelings real quick. After he lifted up my chin we made eye contact . It was that Romeo and Juliet type stuff  with the violins playing If you ask me . It seemed like I got lost in them. At that very moment I actually got the chance to take him in. He was actually cute. REAL cute..Damn that boy was SEXY.   He had a cute brown skin-tone. Straight white teeth. His hair was in a real curly afro and it was tapered on the sides. You could tell he had Indian descent running through his veins. Now let me get to his body. Oweee LORD! Here he stands 6"2 towering over me. With a body to die for.  Still I'm wondering why he saved me. 

Me: Sooo, (looks around awkwardly )

Stranger:  Ohh she speaks?

I lightly chuckle. He finally sits down making the bed dip. Face to face.

Me: I dont even know your name. Maybe we can start there..

Stranger: My name is Andrew Moore. But you cann call me Big Daddy Drew,  or Drewskieee (smirks)

Me: Mmmm nahh,  I'll stick to Andrew.

Drew:You better be glad I like you. Only my mama and sister call me that.

Me: So you like me?

-Completely ignoring my question

Drew: Tell me about yourself.

-Damnit Damnit Damnit!  Should I lie?  I dont want to let him in. But I feel I should he seems so real. I guess I'll give him an inch but he bet not take a mile.

Me: Mmm. Its not much to tell. At all. Im from a small town in Kansas. Yeahhh Im a country girl. I just moved here 2 and a half months ago. And obviously we go to the same school , but I've never seen you around . Maybe I wasn't trying to find you or maybe I just  didnt want to be found. Im in 11th grade. At age 6 my mom got strung out on drugs and left my dad as being a single father. Me and my father moved here for work. 3weeks into us  being here he met his girlfriend who had a daughter. 2 weeks after that they moved in. My stepmother is EVIL and Im constantly physically and verbally fighting with her daughter, Nia. My dad is constantly working trying to provide for me but now he provides for three. (sighs)

See not that much!

Drew: It seems like alot in my opinion. Seems like you been through alot.  But I'll tell you about me. My mom was a single parent raising four kids. Me being the oldest. I had to find a way to lessen the economic burden. So at age 12 I went to hustling. And at 17 going on 18 I'm the largest and youngest drug lord in the South , as you can tell. Im a niggah that everybody fears and that every hoe wants. I could go to college any time I want but this fast money is where Im at right now.

Me: Mmhmm. So you smart huh?

Drew: Soooo. . . you gone tell me what happened earlier today?

-It was cool telling my background and all but Im not sure about telling him the biggest secret that I've tried to erase for 2 years now.

Me: Lets just say I had a blast from past in my class room. (getting emotional ) Im not really ready to talk about it. You know?

Drew: I mean yeahh that's cool I respect that.

-I could tell from his eyes he didn't tho respect wanting to leave things alone .  He wanted to know but he didn't want to press me. It kinda seemed like he wanted to take my pain away.

Drew's Perspective: 

Damn. I can tell Lil Mama done had it ROUGH. But I'm really feeling her. I cant let her that tho. I can see her esteem hella low. but Ima be the one to build her up. Bruhh, Ian even known her a day and the way she carries herself shows she tries. She smart and she BEAUTIFUL.  Ian NEVER met a girl like her. She fiesty with a little attitude but she sweet like candy underneath that that fake facade. I can tell her guard up but thats understandable. Like gahhleee. Her skin a rich chocolate, full sexy ass lips, and real small slit like eyes, yeah she might have a pudge but thats cool. that ass makes up for it. Damnn I know shawty probably hungry,  lemme feed her sexy ass.

Me: Hey you hungry?

Kennedy:

Drew:Hey you hungry?

-Ion wanna seem fatter than I already am but my stomach is growling.  I've been trying to skip meals here lately. 

Me: Ummm (bites lips,  scrunches eyebrows).

-He must've knew what I was trying to do so he just came out with it and said aight Im bouut to go get some food.  He asked if I wanted to go home but honestly  it was 8:30 there wasnt any use and plus I was kind of scared.

Me:  No,  I'll stay...  If thats fine with you.

Drew:Yeahh,  thats cool. Lemme see if one of my workers got some clothes you can wear.

-I cant fit their shit.  they're a M im an XL. Drew comes back with a towel,  rag,  sweat pants and a white beater. He soon exited and I did my hygiene thing got out and lotioned my body. Thank GOD they were sweatpants that Medium made my ass look FAT! But I was leery of the white beater. It exposed my arms and shoulder *mind you strechmarks are everywhere. After 30 mins he came back with cold ass McDonalds and smelling like Victoria Secret. Was I in the wrong for being upset?  I was beginning to like him , I did forget he IS a drug lord. We weren't together we had just became friends.  We ate our food silently then  all of a sudden he stopped and just stared at me , my chest to be specific.  Being confused I looked down embarrassed I had forgot to put my bra back on leaving my 38DD's somewhat visible. You know what you get when you have thin material and a cold room..I looked down and bit my lips trying to look sexy as a way to cover my embarrasnent up . I doubt it worked. Quickly I  finished my food. Heading for the bed thinking he was sleeping in another room. boy was I wrong he hopped his butt right in the bed with me. Pulling me into a hug he said "Good night friend "  . It seemed like I  melted at his touch and my southern regions became moist.  Im like wtf Kennedy get it together. We instantly fall asleep.

The next morning he woke me up saying wake up ma its time to go home. my heart began to race. I was so caught up with him he made me forget about my home life.

Drew:I gotta check on some trap houses.out  that way anyways.

Was it clingy for me to want to stay? I was terrified to go home. As we got to my street my heart began racing a mile a minute. Before I got out the car he handed me his number and I thanked him. I stepped up the steps that led to our oak door I had boosie playing in my head acting like I feared NOTHING. I walked in to all three of them waiting on me.

Dad: Where the hell have you been?

Author's Note:  Thanks for all your reads and votes. I know this is a long chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it!