Chapter 10

Kennedy's POV.

We arrived at the trap house and things just didnt feel right. I quickly shook the feeling off and we headed into the trap house.

As we walked in all Drew's workers greeted him and quickly got back to work. They were never THIS disipline. Something is up.

He led me down the stairs to a part of the house i'd never been to before.

He opened the door and a foul smell crept to my nose. He nodded his head letting me know to keep going.

As I got to the last step. I looked around horrified at what I saw.

It was Ryan.

I ran to him and held his head in my knees as his blood slowly trickled from his wounds.

It finally all made sense.

Drew didnt come to school today because he was "handling Ryan".

All I could do was cry and beg for forgiveness. I wasnt fullly truthful with Drew. I never told him everything. I was so ashamed to tell him all of my past.

I looked to see Drew's actions and all I could see was hurt written all over his face. I lifted Ryan from my lap and sauntered over to Drew.

He had his hands over his head in deep thought.

I croaked an horrible sorry a tried to put my arms around him. I couldnt shake my uncontrollable sobs.

He looked up at me and snatched my arms away.

"Im sorry.  Im soo sorry babe." I began to cry even harder.

"Shut that shit up you lied Kennedy". His voice roared with anger. .

I just sat quietly trying to suppress my muffled cries in fear of what he'd do next.

"So he's your cousin ? "

I nodded my head. Keeping silent.

"And yall FUCKED consensually ?" He asked trying his hardest to stay calm.

I just shook my head to everything. Just knowing I had fucked up. But not really listening to all of his rants.

"I knew it. My homeboys telln' me to leave your ass alone . And my stupid ass fights for you ? And your heart . And this what you do ? You just like the rest" He sneered at me in a tone of disbelief.

.

I started recalling bits and pieces of his rants and I wasnt going to sit there and let him accuse me of things I didnt do.

So I finally spoke up, "What do you mean Ryan and I had sex consensually "?

"YOU FUCKED HIM Kennedy, he didnt rape you"

I didnt like being lied on . No I didnt tell him the full truth but I'd never lie about getting raped.

Anger started to rise in me. My adrineline started pumping. I sprinted to the corner of where he was . I got all in his grill.

"How dare you say I wasnt raped. I shared one of the most hurtful parts of my life with you and you believe this lying bastard ? Yes, he is my cousin , but he did infact rape me.  I guess you really dont know me well. " I yelled with digust. 

I went to gather my things. I guess I'll be sleeping at the womens shelter tonight.

Then I felt Drew yank me back and sling me into a corner.

My head facing his heaving chest. And his face peering down on the top of my head. His breathing intensified. And that spot in between my legs began to tingle.

Why was I so turned on ?

I couldnt let him see my weakness.

So I tried to fight loose but he wouldnt let me.

He grabbed my chin.  And brought it up to where we were eye to eye. I tried looking in other directions but I couldnt help looking at him.

He spoke softly. And said. "Tell me the truth and tell me it ALL. "

Author's Note :

This is just a filler chapter . I know some of you guys are still "confused". But the juicy details will be uploaded in Chapter 11 this weekend.